UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Charcoal Spell Book 1175

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Charcoal Spell Book 1175

GimpCent;2040248 said:
it isnt a 20 mil lock down item I can tell you that... counterargument fail

Agreed, its not big enough to be an attraction or get noticed. I will notice a 10 million stack of UO knowledge books first before a 10 million charcoal spell book if they're locked down side by side.

Honestly it would be a good collection item to have, but I don't see it on the tops of anyone's list.

*Rides away on an emu*

FacePump

Knight

Kaplar;2040247 said:
As a counterargument to wearing it around, do remember that peeps will lock it on top of their homes to just showcase it...

i could lock a rune book down dyed the same hue and you wouldn't know the difference until u took the time to click it.

how many peeps go around clicking runebooks for names..

Kaplar

Sorceror

or pants.... or aprons...

I think people will. I am not saying it's 20 mil worth, but not 3 either.

S/B 1gp, no buyout, winner is last bid after 24 hours. There you go, let's stop speculating with our opinion on something that has no set price...

WaRgAzM

Knight

FacePump;2040275 said:
i could lock a rune book down dyed the same hue and you wouldn't know the difference until u took the time to click it.

how many peeps go around clicking runebooks for names..

again this is far from the darkest runebook color. just as a reminder of course. Thanks =P

I've got the bright red spellbook purchased from Mini Me that's like 6 years old, I paid 30m for it just cause I've wanted it for a long time and he had a poker addiction.

Heavy Smoker;2040611 said:
I've got the bright red spellbook purchased from Mini Me that's like 6 years old, I paid 30m for it just cause I've wanted it for a long time and he had a poker addiction.

But that hue of red is nowhere near close to dyeable, this however is a halfass close to dyeable and like you said, you really wanted it and its 6 years old.

messiah

Wanderer

Dany Mortal;2040622 said:
But that hue of red is nowhere near close to dyeable, this however is a halfass close to dyeable and like you said, you really wanted it and its 6 years old.

Well I have no idea of the value of the book.. but as a pretty BIG fan of the darkest charcoal hue on pretty much anything u can equip. I want it lol.. as u all know an item is worth what "someone" is willing to cough up for it lol if I had 200 mill id pay 30 for it right now haha. but I dont.. and thats not a bid..

Dany Mortal;2040622 said:

true story

Fez_

Knight

id say 10-20m

people are retarded when it comes to hues tho

'blaze and del defender look the same'

peteliv

Knight

thats just people with shitty computer monitors don't mind those jews who wont upgrade to lcd

nicchren

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2041321 said:
thats just people with shitty computer monitors don't mind those jews who wont upgrade to lcd

crt>better than all

Also in this market your going to need to find somebody who really wants it