UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Charcoal Spell Book 1175

WaRgAzM

Knight
Charcoal Spell Book 1175

Just curious of the price of this spell book. Can be worn by anyone. Isn't faction related. Please and Thank yous.

peteliv

Knight
Re: Charcoal Spell Book 1175

nah wasnt the blaze wizard book like 40 theres not that many unique books

also it would be less if there were more given out im just assuming no

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Wouldnt be that much in my opinion.

The blaze one is different since you cannot dye a runebook blaze, but matter of fact is that even if you have that in your hands, it looks exactly the same as a runebook that is dyed, for rarity reason it could probably fetch a comfortable 5 mil's but aside that, it's just a spellbook.

wkstrm

Lord

MadeInQuebec;2038509 said:
Wouldnt be that much in my opinion.

The blaze one is different since you cannot dye a runebook blaze, but matter of fact is that even if you have that in your hands, it looks exactly the same as a runebook that is dyed, for rarity reason it could probably fetch a comfortable 5 mil's but aside that, it's just a spellbook.

This is something along the lines what I would think also

peteliv

Knight

plausible but one of a kinds always have that chance of an insnae bidding war
i wouldn't s/b cheaper than 10

but then this isnt something id sell if i owned; either

WaRgAzM

Knight

MadeInQuebec;2038509 said:
but matter of fact is that even if you have that in your hands, it looks exactly the same as a runebook that is dyed.

Well just for comparison Sake. Took some screenies of the darkest you dye a runebook. Can't say it is exactly :x

___

WaRgAzM

Knight

Cade De'Vire Gave this to me along with the raffle castle and whatnot. And no I didn't win.

peteliv

Knight

ahh i see were there any other one of a kinds or anything similair?
didn't it come with fire breathing dragon heads?

WaRgAzM

Knight

Honestly It was the only one of a kind I have seen in it. Thought there would have been more added here and there. But hey Im very happy with what I got haha =P And as far as the dragons heads go they are just sationary =P and dont breathe fire

Masquerade

Sorceror

Glad to know someone is putting the 2008 raffle castle to use. was a shame to see it not in use for so long

I would think 2-3 mil, I am not sure why there would be a big demand for this.

Most people wouldn't even realize that you had it on. For 5-6 mil, I would think pure white would be more in line.

the true red spellbook went for like 27-30m im guessing urs is maybe 5m its not a big difference from the darkest runebook color

sssuuu

Knight

Its nice but not super noticeable, thats what I think everyone is trying to say. If I was running around and see someone with a charcoal spell book I wouldn't think anything of it, I mean at first glance I would think it was a rune book dyed.

Of course when you compare it the darkest rune book they're not the same, however for bank whores and stuff the difference needs to be able to distinguished.

The Blaze spell book, everyone can tell that is no dyed rune book and its very noticeable no matter what you wear.

I would say 5-10 million too. Its wearable + 1 of kind most likely, but its not something people will pick up on without truly knowing the difference in hues.

*Rides away on an emu*

Kaplar

Sorceror

As a counterargument to wearing it around, do remember that peeps will lock it on top of their homes to just showcase it...