UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 4th 2009

Josey.Wales-

Wanderer
Re: Changes - October 4th 2009

yo dawg good idea on making it that stolen items dont get returned and whats gonna be the halloween events?

Hydrofiend

Knight

Nice, thanks Mark.

Preperations for October/Halloween events..? Wonder what that's all about. Should we start searching for Jason Vorhees NPC's?

Amazonia

Sorceror

Is it part of changes also that poison is fucked up? :( It goes off then goes back then goes off and it's all f***ed up!! :(

nice...

i had a question too but i erased it because i found the answer in the thread. way to curb the exlpoits

WheatuS

Wanderer

I have the ssame probleme whit poison.
It say " Whoever look ill" but his life bar does not turn green.
I have that probleme in both razor and sallos.

peteliv

Knight

likewise having poison problem

didn't patch uo recently or anything either ...

Stides40oz

Knight

Mark try doing an explosion pot alchy mage combo with the 7.0 series of clients. Notice how the countdown of the pot is not in the right place (where it used to be) its off to the sides now. It also disappears when casting multiple spells. Can you fix this?

Edit: also seems some of the speech is off center too.

Cold Blood

Sorceror

with my 7.0.0.2 client here is still some problem with the upate. i found i got UO disconnected when i stepped into moongates seted from my party members. but i didnt get the problem when i wasent in any party lol.

Another issue with the 7.X client is that some peoples packs don't show in their paperdoll

Most do, but random people's don't. This was with my client fully patched a day or two ago.

Cold Blood

Sorceror

Vicktor Vauhn;1966811 said:
Another issue with the 7.X client is that some peoples packs don't show in their paperdoll

Most do, but random people's don't. This was with my client fully patched a day or two ago.
i got this as well and razor would not count items. then i just tried upadating my razor again and its fine. my friend just told me that with 6.0.0.14 client here is an issue sometimes we cant see mounts r poisoned or not(anyway i didnt test it).

Amazonia;1966316 said:
Is it part of changes also that poison is fucked up? :( It goes off then goes back then goes off and it's all f***ed up!! :(

*hopes for poison skill buff*

PLEASE!

Mara

Knight

Amazonia;1966316 said:

I'm having the problem too. I haven't changed my client patch from 6.0.6.1 (Patch 65) in forever, so that isn't it - unless they made the shard incompatible with older client's with some new adjustments. I have noticed that it seems to not work (display target poisoned) when the target is standing still, but when they move it kind of works again.

Mara;1966899 said:
I'm having the problem too. I haven't changed my client patch from 6.0.6.1 (Patch 65) in forever, so that isn't it - unless they made the shard incompatible with older client's with some new adjustments. I have noticed that it seems to not work (display target poisoned) when the target is standing still, but when they move it kind of works again.

it isnt incompatible just less than before. he made an effort to make it work with the new osi patches better and i think unless you patch all the way you wont see your pets are poisoned.

Mara

Knight

I had been noticing the issue in PVM mainly. Glad to know that they are aware of the issue. I have always been hesitant to patch further because there is always somone talking about some issue they are having - lagging more, options screen issues, etc. Patch 65 has always worked great for me.

Cold Blood

Sorceror

idk if the newest client will disconnect when step into moongates sent from party mates?

Cold Blood

Sorceror

just tested with 7.0.0.4 client i still got disconnected when step into moongates lol. and i replaced client.exe with 6.0.14.3 version its fine. the only problem for me is much more lag than before. the cpu in using rate is about 30%-40% now =[

Stides40oz

Knight

Yup there is still NUMEROUS problems with 7.0.0 series of clients. Namely disconnections due to being in a party and improper speech location/countdowns of purple pots. Also poison is still fucked up. Thought you guys were increasing the compatibility? I brought this up on the runuo forum days before the patch. I guess none of the powers that be read it.