UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 4th 2009

Mark

Knight
Changes - October 4th 2009

Changes effective after restart:

• Containers and stackable items that are stolen from a player will no longer be returned when the thief is killed within the item return window
  • Preparation for October/Halloween events
  • Increased compatibility with newer clients

Ariakan99

Sorceror
Re: Changes - October 4th 2009

Thanks - how long will the restart take? I was in the middle of pvm, what will happen to my char?

TheNuthigh

Knight

Ariakan99;1966038 said:
Thanks - how long will the restart take? I was in the middle of pvm, what will happen to my char?

u get owned by monstar gg

and for you mark, haloween event eh?

more specifics??? :)

what does this thief in the item window thing mean -- like if they steal something during a window-trade? or do you mean, when thief steals and you guard whack him ?

side note- yes, im picturing a dead theif laying in the middle of a trade-box.. im a bit confused!

chankis

Sorceror

hope that event won't be guerilla event..

and Increased compatibility with newer clients what exactly this mean

Mark

Knight

Global pilcher;1966042 said:
what does this thief in the item window thing mean -- like if they steal something during a window-trade? or do you mean, when thief steals and you guard whack him ?

side note- yes, im picturing a dead theif laying in the middle of a trade-box.. im a bit confused!

Stolen items are returned to the owner if the thief is killed within two minutes.

This was being exploited to overload players during trades (i.e. start a trade, use an alternate character to steal an empty container, pack it full of junk, kill yourself, close trade window, profit).

SmiL

Sorceror

Mark;1966049 said:
Stolen items are returned to the owner if the thief is killed within two minutes.

This was being exploited to overload players during trades (i.e. start a trade, use an alternate character to steal an empty container, pack it full of junk, kill yourself, close trade window, profit).

DOH nice one :eek:

uonoobs

Knight

Dexter420;1966051 said:
Isnt this what it was before???? Im confused
"Containers and stackable items that are stolen from a player will no longer be returned"

Mark

Knight

Dexter420;1966051 said:
Isnt this what it was before???? Im confused

Previously, all stolen items were returned if the thief was killed within two minutes.

The code was changed to exclude stackable items and containers from being returned due to the aforementioned exploit.