UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 25, 2014 - True AoE

Status
Not open for further replies.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
DO YOU have nothing better to do than just nit pick on peoples grammar on a forum? - At this time, actually no, I have nothing better to do than to point out the failings of yet another idiot who feels they can speak boisterously thanks to the anonymity of the interwebs.

Maybe you should be AN english teacher if grammAr means that much too you.

Bitch bitch bitch, cry cry cry, whine whine whine....really, that is all you are adding here, nothing that even comes close to being helpful.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
lol.... okay pretty sure everyone agreed with my points in the POLL post.

Go out back and beat on your dog some. lol some one hates life :(

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Until you can create an articulate and intelligent response, that doesn't devolve into childish insults, I can't take you seriously at all. And I doubt anyone else here does either despite your "everyone agrees with me argument", which is oddly not existent within this particular thread. If you're so sure what needs fixed or how to run things, and you've got EVERYONE agreeing with you, go make your own shard. Go see how easy it is, and then sit back and let little 14 year old kids such as yourself belittle and insult everything you do with the shard you offer for free. Go ahead, you obviously are superior to Ryan and the staff, so put your money where your mouth is, code a shard that all those people who agree with you will flock to. For some reason, I just don't see you having the mental acuity to create and curate a project on the scope of hybrid.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
heres what happened. i read your last post till you said the thread i talk about is non existent. Go look in the thread ryan posted in the poll section

"some one IS" ... "asinine"

i dont take anything u say serious when u post in a thread attempting to be a troll. Good luck and i dont think ill read anything you ever post again. I rather stare at the wall than read anything you have to say. You are a very unhappy person i can feel it, but i do hope the best for you!

- Hope you can find peace my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.