UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 17th 2009

Cold Blood

Sorceror
Re: Changes - October 17th 2009

Primal Fury;1972752 said:
Ok I found a problem with the new clients still. you WILL crash if u open the UO positioning system with razor while ur in a party and try and run around a bit.
true.

oldskooluo

Sorceror

Awesome, i love the new house deco. Why change they champs though?
this servers head count is so LOW how do you expect champs to get done?
small groups can generally get champs done if they can pin them in. i know what your thinking, champs werent meant to be done by small groups. there is only so much to do on this server, pvp is great,but it gets old. the resource burn it takes to get a champ done normally makes it hardly profitable at all. think about it, everyone burns 40k gold worth of reg to earn maybe 60k if they can pick it up fast enough.and with all the champs being so much harder than barracoon, uhm wow. no wonder they never get done,and now the weakest of the champs wont be done regularly ever again. way to nerf one the last fun things to do. all i can say is Addicted is a whistle blowing little narc. and as long as the admins cater to little whiners like that,instead of what the masses would think doesnt matter and we can just lose some more head count on hybrid. gonna be a ghost town server soon,sad. geuss you little griefers can just play with yourselves soon enough.this used to be the highest populated cool server what is happening people?!? WAKE UP

bk0811

Knight

Why the hell would you post the exact same thing in this thread that you did in addicteds thread?

peteliv

Knight

copy paste and the inability to come up with a truly compelling argument, gng what u expect from them

1337 posts ftw

Hell yes mate, good work team!

Mark;1972628 said:
Changes:

• Faction Login Restrictions: You will no longer be able to have multiple characters logged in that are members of opposing factions. Example: If you are logged in to a character in Minax and another client connecting from your IP address attempts to login to a character in CoM, the character in Minax will be disconnected.
  • Champions now have the ability destroy items being used to confine them.
  • Resolved issues with newer clients.

Other:

• [strike]Two scavenger pumpkins have not been found yet.[/strike]
  • There is a Halloween house decoration kit available on the UOG Store until the end of the month.

oldskooluo

Sorceror

Pete Liv;1972845 said:
copy paste and the inability to come up with a truly compelling argument, gng what u expect from them

1337 posts ftw
im not gng you noob, look at my sig. GnG tattoo ona severed hand i kill them, and i pasted into addicted thread cuz hes a punk, so be compelled by the back of my hand

Addicted

Disciple

From what I saw in IRC the champ change was planned for more than a week. So me sharing easy gold with everyone had nothing to do with it.

oldskooluo

Sorceror

you didnt share shit,you were there with 5 unis all day and couldnt get it done. i had been doing this for about 3 weeks, we showed up dumped 40 unis. barracoon as you said stated started dying every 20min. So with this minimal server head count they wanna make it more difficult? hmm. I just dont want to see any reasons that would make players bail. Whats the pay off for 12+ players to do any spawn? 300k split twelve ways isnt shit. youlll spend more getting it done, equaling deficit, and it wont get done. bring in powerscrolls for all skills and we'll see the spawns come alive, and some more template diversity. also that chance kid has the right idea for brainstorming ideas to encourage new players or get old uo players to join us.

Addicted

Disciple

You're right.

In fact, why don't the gms just add a spawner to your house that creates a check for 50k every half hour.

Fuck the polar bears, save the unicorns!

oldskooluo

Sorceror

with a tamer or killing bunnies i can make 150k an hour, which is 75k every 30min. this was just fun to do. you should play the game more and be less of a forum troll you trammelite

a lawyer

Sorceror

oldskooluo;1972870 said:
with a tamer or killing bunnies i can make 150k an hour, which is 75k every 30min. this was just fun to do. you should play the game more and be less of a forum troll you trammelite

l2idoc

bk0811

Knight

oldskooluo;1972870 said:

You're 35 (according to your forum age) and bashing people over what they do in a computer game, on a forum no less. I think that would make you the forum troll.

kits are sweet. havent patched all the way quite yet waiting on the UO positioning to be worked out. glad to hear the faction rule as well.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Whens the bug with uo positioning gona be fixed? Sooo hard to keep a good gank going when u crash with it open.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

I noticed that razor had an update but u still crash when u try and open positioning in a party. I would just really like to know if anyone is working on it. Thanks.

Works fine for me. Try this:

haha, note, where "PENGUINF" is your username that you use for your computer. Don't ask me how I came up with it. I was drunk reading a linux manual one night formatting and installing XP when...

Copy this folder to your desktop, and when it's on your desktop, delete the original that's in "my documents."
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\penguinf\My Documents\EA Games

Now, locate your razor profiles, usually in
Code:
C:\Program Files\Razor
and, you will want to copy the macros and profiles folder to your desktop (screenshots and videos, too, if you have any. no big deal).

Once those steps are complete (double check!), locate and delete your UO client data folder, the whole things and all its contents, which is, for me:
Code:
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client\
and
Code:
C:\Program Files\Razor
Use the link to download Razor via http://www.runuo.com/razor/Razor_Latest.exe , if memory serves me right, and here is a convenient link to redownload the client: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup-1.46.0.3.exe .

When you execute the setup, you will probably be prompted to uninstall -- do it. Let it patch up all the way by running uopatch.exe. If it fails on a patch, you can go into the PATCH folder within the UO client data directory, delete everything inside, and attempt to repatch. Keep in mind that add-ons typically break patching (like treehack), so only install those after you are fully patched and have installed razor.

I attempted to replicate your issue on my machine before and after updating razor and could not replicate the issue.