UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 17th 2009

Mark

Knight
Changes - October 17th 2009

Changes:

• Faction Login Restrictions: You will no longer be able to have multiple characters logged in that are members of opposing factions. Example: If you are logged in to a character in Minax and another client connecting from your IP address attempts to login to a character in CoM, the character in Minax will be disconnected.
  • Champions now have the ability destroy items being used to confine them.
  • Resolved issues with newer clients.

Other:

• [strike]Two scavenger pumpkins have not been found yet.[/strike]
  • There is a Halloween house decoration kit available on the UOG Store until the end of the month.

Re: Changes - October 17th 2009

Anyone know if the sallos not showing backpacks bug is fixed? Is that going to require a sallos update?

zoo york

Knight

Thanks Mr. Mark, hopefully this will be the end of unexpected 7.x crashes.

Code Blue

Knight

zoo york;1972643 said:
Thanks Mr. Mark, hopefully this will be the end of unexpected 7.x crashes.

havent crashed since the server came up.

And the new deco items look aweseome!

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ok SO I patched all the way and everything works fine even with the client mods and tree hack. However, There is still a problem with the text being all off center and overlaping when u type. Any idea what this is about. Thank you!

1212n12th

Sorceror

so if i die on true brit character then i can immediately log a minax to kick the brit then log onto my pk from that account right?

Mark

Knight

1212n12th;1972728 said:
so if i die on true brit character then i can immediately log a minax to kick the brit then log onto my pk from that account right?

I said 'disconnected', not 'logged out'.

:p

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ok I found a problem with the new clients still. you WILL crash if u open the UO positioning system with razor while ur in a party and try and run around a bit.