UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 5th 2010

Sativa

Sorceror
Re: Changes - June 5th 2010

Two amazing updates to the game. Thank you very much Mark! I LOVE the dresses too! :)

Mark;2078015 said:
  • Guild access is now available for secures. This will grant access to players in the same guild as the homeowner.

Must the house owner be the guildleader to set it, or it's sufficient to be also in lower ranks of the guild one wants to give access to?

GamerXtreme

Wanderer

The guildleader must be the house owner to be able to set it. Only the house owner can set it. So if the houseowner isnt the guildleader, only him ( houseowner) can set the security. I think its better that the guild leader get the ownership of the house, so he can control the guildhouse by himself...

Im not sure if we have this here, but i think its also posible to set the house door security. I worked with that kind of system on another shard and it works well. Like that you can set door security to friend,co-owner,owner or guild members. And this works for interior doors too...

GamerXtreme;2080707 said:
The guildleader must be the house owner to be able to set it. Only the house owner can set it. So if the houseowner isnt the guildleader, only him ( houseowner) can set the security.

errr.. sorry I haven't understood.

If you are in a guild (and you are NOT the leader) and you own a house, can you set in your house the Guild Members access?

GamerXtreme

Wanderer

I think that only a guild leader have the choice to set security for boxes in his house... i mean security option to guild members