UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 5th 2010

Mark

Knight
Changes - June 5th 2010

Weekend Update!

• Veteran reward dresses have been added.
  • Guild access is now available for secures. This will grant access to players in the same guild as the homeowner.

EDIT: There were also miscellaneous improvements in several areas that will be taken advantage of in future updates.

Mark

Knight
Re: Changes - June 5th 2010

Reign Flame;2078017 said:
Love the guild access levels! Thank you.

will it go off the guild of the main home owner, or everyone on that account? So if you are in two guilds on one account, would that work?

Only the guild of the character that actually owns the house is taken into account.

Squire

Mark;2078030 said:
Only the guild of the character that actually owns the house is taken into account.
It's kind of pointless if players use a trash barrel for a door. I mean unless they hop in to restock quick or something. Now a feature that I would enjoy seeing is like where you can add people to your list so they can place the trash barrel and they don't have access to the stuff inside the house.

Mark

Knight

DirtyBird[aS];2078038 said:
so did anyones house get looted

Guild access isn't enabled by default; it is simply another option on the secure gump (Owner, Co-Owner, Friends, etc).

Mark

Knight

BurntFingers;2078040 said:
im confused what does this guild thing mean?

It means you can secure a container and grant access to guildmates of the home owner (if you desire).

BurntFingers

Wanderer

ohh i see context menu on containers thats a cool idea the trash barrel thing would be a better idea so ppl dont bitch at me that i lock my house up everytime i enter it hahahha and then they die

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

Mark;2078041 said:
Guild access isn't enabled by default; it is simply another option on the secure gump (Owner, Co-Owner, Friends, etc).

Your so great.
I thought you should know that.