UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - January 16th 2010

CBW

Sorceror
Re: Changes - January 16th 2010

Thank you for the wonderful work you put into the shard.

Only thing I'm heart broken about is I can't check my plants any where any more.

The story of a broken heart hmm the story of a broken heart....

I stand Corrected It certainly seems insta here guess not. But I agree Why even mess with it after 5yrs flavor of the month ?

Toddy1

Sorceror

Beautiful Hawk;2016504 said:
I stand Corrected It certainly seems insta here guess not. But I agree Why even mess with it after 5yrs flavor of the month ?

stfu

elohdee

Knight

Beautiful Hawk;2016504 said:

I haven't been bolad in any fight in the passed 6 months.

Mark;2016456 said:
Faction vendors will no longer do business with players with negative points.
One of the best changes I've seen in awhile. No more banksitters with -5 points cleaning out all the faction vendors.

kas245

Wanderer

The bola delay is excellent because you can actually survive a spammy bola ganker and people who dont like these changes clearly haven'y played factions, please trammies cry more e.g heavy smoker.
People who use wands = JAPS!

CBW

Sorceror

People who use wands = JAPS!

I guess that makes me part of a semi-different culture half way across the world...

Only reason to wand is because your target is running like a lil bitch

Which I assume you do a lot kas245 ; like a lot of retards with their minds stuck in 1941

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

great changes sir, i will be making a donation when i get a day off duty come monday.

insight on changes to runebooks anyone?

matiuo

Sorceror

what was changed in bod books and roonbook beacouse i dont see the difrence

matiuo;2016583 said:
what was changed in bod books and roonbook beacouse i dont see the difrence

Bod books now remember pages, instead of going back to page one every time you open it.

Runebooks have some kind of red gem for the default rune, and cant be moved while opened.

co co

Page

Zink326;2016462 said:
Just taking this opportunity to say that, in my opinion, what is being done with bolas should also be done with explosion potions..

Meaning there should be an increase in the delay between tosses.

Sorry if I offend anyone who may disagree.

how about we change wepon timeing too ehh? increase the delay between hits...

The Monarch

Knight

Awesome changes. Good bola change. No more will I be afraid to solo in Delucia anymore. Awesome change with faction vendors and negative points. One small non faction related change I think should be made is cyclops should do more damage. You cant survive four hits from an ogre lord yet a dexxer with 30 ar doesn't lose more than 20% damage fighting 3 cyclops, and yet they drop over 1k gold now. Just seems unbalanced.

Mordoc

Sorceror

thx for the changes to the plants! really cuts down on the time watering them. :)

Reign Flame;2016995 said:
THAT what that was. I was viewing an IDOC book in my house and went to pull it out to check them and it wouldn't let me. Freaked me out for a minute.

yea i noticed that earlier i like that though. when you think about it most the time a runebook is moved has to do with you accidently clicking it to fast then it gets dragged away to a dif spot or dropped all together.

SmiL

Sorceror

is it me or you cant use locked downs dye tubes anymore? (only house owner)

Mordoc

Sorceror

reset the security on them. i had the same problem with mine

single click and set the security :)