UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - January 16th 2010

Mark

Knight
Changes - January 16th 2010

Factions will be reset shortly before server wars.

Faction Changes Phase I
Faction atrophy will now occur every 3 days instead of every 2 days.
The points taken by atrophy will be redistributed to active members of the atrophying member's faction (previously they were redistributed among all active players, regardless of faction).
Faction vendors will no longer do business with players with negative points.

General Changes
The delay between bola throws has been increased to 5 seconds (from 3 seconds).
Miscellaneous enhancements were made to the plant system, BOD books, runebooks, etc.

Zink326

Wanderer
Re: Changes - January 16th 2010

Just taking this opportunity to say that, in my opinion, what is being done with bolas should also be done with explosion potions..

Meaning there should be an increase in the delay between tosses.

Sorry if I offend anyone who may disagree.

Mark

Knight

Beautiful Hawk;2016466 said:
Seriously Whats the point if people can just Insta Remount...Why would you chage Bollas stupid...

There has always been a 3 second remount delay (except for faction war horses, which have a 1.5 second remount delay).

Beautiful Hawk;2016466 said:
Seriously Whats the point if people can just Insta Remount...Why would you chage Bollas stupid...

cry bola tamer, cry. Yes, care to explain the changes with plants?

Mark

Knight

KrayzieBone;2016471 said:
cry bola tamer, cry. Yes, care to explain the changes with plants?

Primarily:
Seeds no longer have range or LOS checks.
When clicking on the water button on the plant gump it attempts to find water in your backpack first and if it doesn't it will give you a target instead.
Changed some old SVN messages that were using strings to use cliloc data instead.

Nice changes. However I think the warhorses and shit should have the same delay as all other mounts, not sure why they wouldn't.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

becuase there war hoses and you need to work aka get towns to have the honor of using them reds like yourself wouldent know that

sanchen

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2016478 said:
Nice changes. However I think the warhorses and shit should have the same delay as all other mounts, not sure why they wouldn't.

No