UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - February 6th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

VACTERL

Sorceror
Re: Changes - February 6th 2010

Making it reveal wouldn't do anything... just do a drive-by steal last target.

Mark I saw people today doing the same trick trapping the hybrid dragon and killing it with poisen field again so not sure if that fixed the issue or not. That trammie of Peace and his noob buddies were there killing it again.

Damn't

Sorceror

jessen13;2027073 said:
It's too bad that us people who've been on Hybrid for 7 years and are giving 4 years of our life to serv our country have no reliable way of keeping our houses. Of course I'm gonna ask my friends to refresh my house, but it shouldn't be their obligation. I think if soldiers can scan copies of their contracts, we should have our houses made ageless for however long we're serving for.

A longer period? Yes, most definetly. Ageless for the duration of our deployment or enlistment? No way! I lost an 18 X 18 North of Vesper along with 3 other houses all next to it during my last deployment (October 2006-December 2007) but i'm over it now. I would say a month or more so that we don't have to rely on those refreshing the houses to do it so often. Currently deployed again so i'm avoiding buying a house as long as possible. I'm sure you're headed to where the real fight is now (Afganistan) but Iraq is not what it use to be anymore, let me tell you that one. (Bored of of my mind!)

It's a pitty that I still remember the name to one of my main accounts but not the password though!!! To bad I never registered that account. Please mister/miss GM help me out? *Cries*

Yea hybrid dragon still needs fixing

Revelations;2027180 said:
Mark I saw people today doing the same trick trapping the hybrid dragon and killing it with poisen field again so not sure if that fixed the issue or not.

She Devil might want to rub your nose, you have a little brown something on the end of it...

It is true however, the Hybrid Dragon is still incapable of clearing its path, also we have noticed that the "stealable" seed is no longer spawning and that a freshly spawned Hybrid now only spawns a single seed, is this all intentional?

Revelations;2027180 said:
That trammie of Peace and his noob buddies were there killing it again.

So much hate... Don't be pissed because you come and systematically get every character you own destroyed because you are incompetent at dungeon PvP...

Prophet-

Squire

vermillion2083;2029479 said:
She Devil might want to rub your nose, you have a little brown something on the end of it...

lmfao

can we vote this best quote of the year?

It is true however, the Hybrid Dragon is still incapable of clearing its path, also we have noticed that the "stealable" seed is no longer spawning and that a freshly spawned Hybrid now only spawns a single seed, is this all intentional?

So much hate... Don't be pissed because you come and systematically get every character you own destroyed because you are incompetent at dungeon PvP...

You be one of those kids I kill 1 v 3 there all day.....you guys all run unless you have 3 there to fight me and you still die all day, ty for all the mad lootz kid.

Hey vermillion...you and your other two buddies of peace and that BMW nerd win anything from the raffle after all that hard work on the hybrid dragon...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.