UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - February 6th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezy

Wanderer
Re: Changes - February 6th 2010

when do these changes go into effect?
The title says changes Feb 6, but today is the seventh?

KoNNaN

Knight

I knew it, all the idoc vendor houses were gone.

THANK YOU!!!!

WaRgAzM

Knight

Ehh, hybrid dragon this is nice, but the seed damage has already been done.

Mark;2025944 said:
  • Vendor contracts will no longer prevent a house from collapsing.

• Wow, this sucks ^ 10, now two week vacations are impossible, unless you trust people 100% to refresh for you.

Mark;2025944 said:
    • The Hybrid Dragon will now destroy obstacles in its path.

• What is the hybrid dragon and what does this mean?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

The Hybrid dragon is in destard, level 3 I think he chills with the Shadow Wyrms.

That means that probably people used to box him inside of unpassable items, but from now on he will destroy items that are movable but not passable that players may have put around him if they impair it's movement.

Dexter420

Sorceror

dumerdumd;2026320 said:
Wow, this sucks ^ 10, now two week vacations are impossible, unless you trust people 100% to refresh for you.

What is the hybrid dragon and what does this mean?

Banksitter....

Mark;2025944 said:
  • The Hybrid Dragon will now destroy obstacles in its path.

• I think you should make it so it randomly casts reveal as a gm revealer. It would make it so you pretty much have to kill it to get the seeds, otherwise u can just hide next to it invisible and stealing.

Actually, when I'm not afk, I work on my Library. I don't like the idea of only having 2 weeks for my plots to stand, unless they get refreshed. Seems too short, even though I haven't had a problem with it, so I liked the idea of using a vendor as insurance.

Addicted

Disciple

4 weeks was too short for people also. Suck it up. If you aren't active let someone else use the space.

Code Blue

Knight

MadeInQuebec;2026339 said:
The Hybrid dragon is in destard, level 3 I think he chills with the Shadow Wyrms.

That means that probably people used to box him inside of unpassable items, but from now on he will destroy items that are movable but not passable that players may have put around him if they impair it's movement.

Level two sir:)

Come down here and stay awhile

jessen13

Sorceror

It's too bad that us people who've been on Hybrid for 7 years and are giving 4 years of our life to serv our country have no reliable way of keeping our houses. Of course I'm gonna ask my friends to refresh my house, but it shouldn't be their obligation. I think if soldiers can scan copies of their contracts, we should have our houses made ageless for however long we're serving for.

Status
Not open for further replies.