UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 3rd 2010

Re: Changes - April 3rd 2010

i can build the crsytal stairs, but not the new walls or roofs. im almost + im patched all the way. im at work, and will check later, but any ideas right off hand. ty.

Addicted

Disciple

You aren't suppose to be able to use teh crystal or shadow stairs. Mark said he's working on a patch.

Addicted;2052771 said:
You aren't suppose to be able to use teh crystal or shadow stairs. Mark said he's working on a patch.

so.. no one can use the new walls, or just me. kindof confused. durrr. im we-todd-ed.

eltaco

Sorceror

interesting idea...

perhaps to encourage more newbs to join hybrid you could make that every vote counts torward some lotto giving the winner a 250k, or like 500k and pick 5/10 winners, worth of regs/ressources according to the avg price of the time like once a month. it would def make people vote

Andras

Sorceror

hmm what for a patch status i need to use the new costumize option?

I am running at 6.0.0.0. lol

Andras;2055426 said:
hmm what for a patch status i need to use the new costumize option?

I am running at 6.0.0.0. lol

addicted will say 6.0.13.0 i think. there were some glitches with the latest patch, but someone said earlier that those problems had been fixed.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;2055731 said:
addicted will say 6.0.13.0 i think. there were some glitches with the latest patch, but someone said earlier that those problems had been fixed.

no lol its 6.0.14.3

Burwick

Sorceror

yeah i totally forgot i needed to patch along time ago, all these roofs now made me realize i gotta catch up! Thanks!

bc187

Sorceror

With the changes made last night June 6th 2010 I cant connect to origin now any idea whats wrong?