UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 3rd 2010

Ajax

Lord
Re: Changes - April 3rd 2010

KeyboardSmasher;2049561 said:
I double clicked and voted and didnt recieve said reward, anything wrong here? Just curious, tbh I always just used the web site and voted anyway but when I read i'd be rewarded for using the stone I tried it but didnt get anything :( oh wells.

It worked for me... it gave me 10k.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Anyone know how far the client needs to be patched to use the new customization options??

Axias

Sorceror

When I try to patch I get this....?

Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

Dexter420

Sorceror

If u have a tree hack or any .mul fixes added it wont patch..Thats the same error message i got when i tried patching with a treehack.

Kingllama

Knight

thank you for the tiny rares i really am happy that you guys gave out this instead of blessed stuff :)

Axias

Sorceror

Dexter420;2049648 said:
If u have a tree hack or any .mul fixes added it wont patch..Thats the same error message i got when i tried patching with a treehack.

Crap... Any workarounds?

emiglio

Sorceror

Are you running Win 7? It might not be patching if you have UAC turned on. Turn off your user account control and you should be good, if thats the issue.

Keilani

Sorceror

Axias;2049620 said:
When I try to patch I get this....?

Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

this happened to mine too i just rebooted and everything worked great after

Stides40oz

Knight

Did you fix the bug when you go into customization mode and all the deeded items in your house go into the moving crate? That was/is highly, HIGHLY annoying. Thanks for the rooftiles btw.

Stides40oz;2049985 said:
Did you fix the bug when you go into customization mode and all the deeded items in your house go into the moving crate? That was/is highly, HIGHLY annoying. Thanks for the rooftiles btw.

would like to know the answer to this also, as it is very annoying. ty in advance.

SmallPoX

Sorceror

so ive seen houses using the new options but i cant get them to work for me. something im doing wrong?

sssuuu

Knight

You need to update your client to 6.0.14.3 at least to have those options show.

*Rides away on an emu*