UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 16th 2011

Malediction

Wanderer
Question: Since heal potions don't always give the same amount, will the amount now be more consistent due to the stacking of a 'same item'? I'm assuming not since they all go in a keg together, but it is nice to be sure.

Code Blue

Knight
Question: Since heal potions don't always give the same amount, will the amount now be more consistent due to the stacking of a 'same item'? I'm assuming not since they all go in a keg together, but it is nice to be sure.

Effects of the potions will not be changed.

SavvyT

Sorceror
Hell yea! pretty awesome change

Question- will theive be able to steal multiple pots now or just one at a time?

Paracelsus

Sorceror
wowww.. really? so ppl can steal my entire stack of potions now ? :( i thought this was pre-age of shadows? i mean really.. stacked potions? I play here so tehre are NO stacked potions :( this is a horrible idea.

You can still manually make them not stacking together. You can have the CHOICE. *laugh*

Mara

Knight
Does that mean people are going to be able to easily carry a stack of 100 explosion pots now, or will each potion still count against their item count (I am assuming or hoping the latter is the case). The item count limit is one of game mechanics that keeps certain templates and practices in check.

Lament

Knight
Does that mean people are going to be able to easily carry a stack of 100 explosion pots now, or will each potion still count against their item count (I am assuming or hoping the latter is the case). The item count limit is one of game mechanics that keeps certain templates and practices in check.

I think it will be cool if this increases a players max items

i like rolling with 50 explo pots, unlimited strength/agil, 20 trapped pouches, and at least 4 of each wand..... yea..

+ storms eyes, blood roses, purple petals, bolas

i mean, how worse can it really get?... i already carry these things...

Im still gonna be fucking people into submission either way lol :D

p.s. nah im jk, Im a really nice pvper........................................[After ive throw3d you in the dirt]

mjkramah

Squire

Who cares if someone is carrying 100 of any pot? That's just a dumb risk on their part to lose 6 kegs every time they die.

Lament

Knight
Who cares if someone is carrying 100 of any pot? That's just a dumb risk on their part to lose 6 kegs every time they die.

what if they never die?
*giggles*
and what if they chase you down throwing 100 explosion pots in succession until you run out of ginseng and get merk sauced!?!?

oh wait, i already do that
*giggles*
lol but seriously i agree

I can't wait for my first 100 pot loot!

gonna do it in one fell swoop like YOINK

Mara

Knight
I think it will be cool if this increases a players max items

i like rolling with 50 explo pots, unlimited strength/agil, 20 trapped pouches, and at least 4 of each wand..... yea..

+ storms eyes, blood roses, purple petals, bolas

i mean, how worse can it really get?... i already carry these things...

Im still gonna be fucking people into submission either way lol :D

p.s. nah im jk, Im a really nice pvper........................................[After ive throw3d you in the dirt]

Yeah, I hear ya. Just something I figured would result in infinite consumption of greater cure pots, as well as unlimited explosion pot spamming, etc - if the stack is treated as only 1 item. You've always seemed like an allright guy out there to me anyway, anytime I've seen you out there.