UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changelog 7-5-05

Re: Changelog 7-5-05

Obviously photoshopped, but that is one evil lookin baby.

P.S. Your just figuring out WOW is repetitive? I feel sorry for you, when I found out you could pvp, but there was no point to it, I quit, which was after about 3 days.

qopempire

Wanderer

WoW the new mmorg eyecandy is an "item" based game meaning there is little skill involved when pvping , just your ubar items and level.

tons of guns said:
WoW the new mmorg eyecandy is an "item" based game meaning there is little skill involved when pvping , just your ubar items and level.

Which makes it ridiculously ironic that you can get uber leet weapons/armor/items, but you can never lose them....so once your set...your set, and have nothing to worry about..to me that's about as boring as it gets, and then you add 15 bucks a month on top of it, for nothing better than good graphics on a completely sh!tty gameplay and you get WoW.

I could care less how cool sh!t looks, it's still sh!t.

CrazyCracka420 said:
Which makes it ridiculously ironic that you can get uber leet weapons/armor/items, but you can never lose them....so once your set...your set, and have nothing to worry about..to me that's about as boring as it gets, and then you add 15 bucks a month on top of it, for nothing better than good graphics on a completely sh!tty gameplay and you get WoW.

Word.

Elf

Sorceror

CrazyCracka420 said:

Yeah, people always post on the WoW forums about adding a server where you can loot people. At first I thought this was a great idea, but then I realized that it really wouldn't work in a game where the pvp is built around character levels. That coupled with the fact that the end game is really boring, I decided to cancel my account.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Druid311 said:
Yes I wanted to chase them inside town but its about the same as being a grey now, besides that eventually the timer goes away and your blue again, Its not keeping with tradition though, change is bad when its this big, thats all I have to say about it.
Last night my friend was running up to blues and nuking them before they could call guards, now those new players will be scared away dropping the population of the server. Its a big hug the newb rule set when blues say HI to me as Im red in town :(
I dont want to shake their hand I want to kill them lol it was not ment to be this way but one persons thoughts wont change it, seems everyone else likes it so I guess its stayin

If you dont like it dont go in town, simple.

PS Its morons like your friend killing new players that ruin it, not the rules.

Road Dogg

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Tonight, the following changes were made:

Murderers:
  • One-time faction reprieve: murder counts can be reset when joining a faction. This is optional.

• I joined sl on my red and it never gave me a option or anything to reset counts