UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changelog 11-14-05

John-demise

Wanderer
If you have more max mana then you have meditation skill, of course you have a harder chance to med. 120 med lets you med at any time from 0-120 mana, get more mana then you have to wait. Lets say you got 145 max mana and 120 meditation, the first 0-25 mana will be rough to start meditation.

Drakull said:
I suppose that if less than 0 it makes 0. But it's so easy to obtain negative with that formula when your maximum mana is a lot higher than your total skill that seems strange.
50 + (difference * 2) = if your difference is 25 points higher than your skill you're doomed. And we are not talking about int, but about mana maximum, that is something that lots of items give you. So at gm meditation if your int is 125 and you have 0 mana.... don't even try to meditate. If you also have modifiers to int or bonus to mana and your mana goes over 140 (more or less easy to have with 125 int), then don't even try to meditate unless you have at least 25 remaining points of mana.....
Are you sure that the formula is using a *2 instead of a /2?? or maybe the *2 is just for the skill???
something that could make a little bit more of sense is something like:
50 + (( (meditation skill *2) - (max mana - actual mana))/2)

Just my 2cent thoughts...

This keeps people from loading up on massive amounts of +mana and a 120 med scroll then being able to dump it all on a person and meditate it back in a relatively quick manner.

Basicly, it keeps you from obtaining a near bottomless pit of mana.

[Drakull]

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:
This keeps people from loading up on massive amounts of +mana and a 120 med scroll then being able to dump it all on a person and meditate it back in in a relatively quick mana.

Basicly, it keeps you from obtaining a near bottomless pit of mana.

Thanks for the answer, TheOutkastDev, it clarifies A LOT the purpose on it. :)
(I didn't even thought about that... I don't usually pvp, so I always tend to think in the pvm side of the game... on pvm this change will greatly hurt sometimes... others won't even notice (under liche form and with a little of mana regen you don't even need to meditate to continuously cast explosions )).