UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Celebrate Your Staff!!!

Thunder

Page
Crickey....

since it was server wars and nothing saves what the GM did was ok. usually we dont do that too often because then people complain about the overpowered person (yes even during server wars people complain).

yes i try to make myself available as much as possible to the players to show them yes staff are active and around if you need them, and yes i think its good also as a morale boost for the players.

i can be mean sometimes yes...i am human, but most of the time when i get like that is because of a lack of respect by the players towards me. especially if they are breaking the rules and i have to take action against them for it. i treat everyone the same and i dont give anymore punishment than what the player deserves. i have even had people come up to me afterwards and agree with me that they deserved what they got. it also gets frustrating when i get the same complaints over and over about the same thing or player and i have to go to them repeatedly for breaking a rule.

hopefully soon i will be able to play again i have been going nuts with no UO lol. at least i can check the forums each day

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Ok folks The check has been handed out. The winner. 2month old player named Support Hybrid. Been active around brit for hours now showing some love for the staff on Hybrid.

BrackusMage

Sorceror
You know you might be butt hurt over a GM jailing you or whatever it is that makes you wanna Troll this event. But remember. These people also play the game. Then go on there staff characters. They do not get paid to deal with your crap. They just do it to keep the shard fair and the rules abided by. They take time to celebrate things like holidays,bdays,weddings, People in the Services, and the list goes on. I have not once seen anyone make a event to say thanks. So I did so. So if you do not like another person saying thanks for the assistance then that's to darn bad. Go troll somewhere else.