UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Celebrate Your Staff!!!

BrackusMage

Sorceror
I am making a event. Tomorrow 6/25/13 starting at 12:00pm est. Ending at Midnight 12:00am est.
This event is just to show the support of hybrid and its staff.
The event shall be held in West Brit.
Bring your Staffs.
Santa Staff, Black Staff, Gnarled staff. I will even accept the herding crook as a staff.
Within this Time. I will be handing out 3 checks to players who are actively playing while holding a staff. 1st check will be 100k. 2nd 250k and 3rd check will be 500k.
I might give out semi rares to other players but that's here nor there right now. Any player can be chosen at random. This event does not discriminate on the player. So do not feel you didn't get a item or check cause of you being you. All I ask in this event is that you be active and show some support for the Staff who are working hard on helping the players.

Special thanks to Ryan,Mark,Tessa,Thunder,Clyde,Suzie,Chaos,Adam,Lynn,Francis for being a part in our daily game lives.

Winner of the CBD DamionII for being the only active red in Brit
Winner of the 100k check Zap

Dont forget there are 2 checks out there to be had so bring in your staffs

crikey

Sorceror
I love all GMS, but a certain GM (I won't name him, not sure if what he did was legal or not) made my dream come true for a short time a couple months ago during SERVER WARS.
He gave me RIDICULIOUS amount of HP, a 7x dragon would firebreath and it would only take me down a sliver, my melee swings would swing about 10+ times a second or more (hard to tell) due to INSANE dexterity, which in turn made my bandages complete healingi the instant I hit my bandage hotkey.
Basically this GM made me a GOD during server wars, and I used the powers to max advantage, slaughtering EVERYONE and EVERY pet in sight. At one point I had almost 10 tamers on me, casting flamestrikes, with their 7x dragons and mares on the attack. I laughed at the pitiful mortals as I slayed them one by one with the power of the GODS!
I always said, if I hit the lottery for more money then I could uspend, I would give GM ryan a HUGE donation (hundreds of thousands, if not a million), for free reign so I could fuck with everyone. Bestowing silly powers like this on myself, while keeping myself semi vulnerable and semi possible to kill with teamwork, like it was during that server wars. I had so many people who seen what was happening and started to attempt to gank, that they were actually bringing my life down lol.....
Thank you GM _________ for the fun :)
I've spoken you other times, and you are an outstanding GM, logical, intelligent, fair and always courteous. Your class has not gone unnoticed

Many thanks also to GM Thunder. You dedicate alot of time to running events, and doing staff duties, and making your presence known, in subtle ways to the playerbase, which is becoming a rare thing. Making yourself known to the players definitely boosts morale to some players, and its good that you do it.
You used to be kinda mean to me before, but we have some laughs together the past few months. My poor beetle >_>

Thank you Countessa for the hybrid hunt event this year, it definitly kept the player base up a bit during its run. I hear (just bullshit rumors) that you have lots of real life stuff going on, and we all hope things work out for the best for you. Your love for Hybrid is quite apparent. Thank you also for putting up with my sarcasm and trolling on the forums and not banning me :) I get carried away sometimes.

And counselor Krugman OF COURSE, since we've been pals before you became staff. Always a MAXIMUM respectful, kind and honest guy, the administration made a perfect choice electing this man.

Thank you MARK for finishing the hybrid auction. Im sure you were doing behind the scenes things we don't see also, and for that we thank you.

Thank you to all the other active staff as well. I would write a book about each of you too, but I wouldn't know what to write >_>

and Thank you GM Ryan for keeping the best UO server in the world running for so long ;)

OK, my novel is OVER, carry on

Thats all the brown nosing ill be doing this year <_<

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I love all GMS, but a certain GM (I won't name him, not sure if what he did was legal or not) made my dream come true for a short time a couple months ago during SERVER WARS.
He gave me RIDICULIOUS amount of HP, a 7x dragon would firebreath and it would only take me down a sliver, my melee swings would swing about 10+ times a second or more (hard to tell) due to INSANE dexterity, which in turn made my bandages complete healingi the instant I hit my bandage hotkey.
Basically this GM made me a GOD during server wars, and I used the powers to max advantage, slaughtering EVERYONE and EVERY pet in sight. At one point I had almost 10 tamers on me, casting flamestrikes, with their 7x dragons and mares on the attack. I laughed at the pitiful mortals as I slayed them one by one with the power of the GODS!
I always said, if I hit the lottery for more money then I could uspend, I would give GM ryan a HUGE donation (hundreds of thousands, if not a million), for free reign so I could fuck with everyone. Bestowing silly powers like this on myself, while keeping myself semi vulnerable and semi possible to kill with teamwork, like it was during that server wars. I had so many people who seen what was happening and started to attempt to gank, that they were actually bringing my life down lol.....
Thank you GM _________ for the fun :)
I've spoken you other times, and you are an outstanding GM, logical, intelligent, fair and always courteous. Your class has not gone unnoticed

Many thanks also to GM Thunder. You dedicate alot of time to running events, and doing staff duties, and making your presence known, in subtle ways to the playerbase, which is becoming a rare thing. Making yourself known to the players definitely boosts morale to some players, and its good that you do it.
You used to be kinda mean to me before, but we have some laughs together the past few months. My poor beetle >_>

Thank you Countessa for the hybrid hunt event this year, it definitly kept the player base up a bit during its run. I hear (just bullshit rumors) that you have lots of real life stuff going on, and we all hope things work out for the best for you. Your love for Hybrid is quite apparent. Thank you also for putting up with my sarcasm and trolling on the forums and not banning me :) I get carried away sometimes.

And counselor Krugman OF COURSE, since we've been pals before you became staff. Always a MAXIMUM respectful, kind and honest guy, the administration made a perfect choice electing this man.

Thank you MARK for finishing the hybrid auction. Im sure you were doing behind the scenes things we don't see also, and for that we thank you.

Thank you to all the other active staff as well. I would write a book about each of you too, but I wouldn't know what to write >_>

and Thank you GM Ryan for keeping the best UO server in the world running for so long ;)

OK, my novel is OVER, carry on

Thats all the brown nosing ill be doing this year <_<
This has happened to me too, but the gm gave me a always deadly poison spear that would always dp and with insta aids i slaughtered everyone it was great

666Lucifer

Sorceror
I am making a event. Tomorrow 6/25/13 starting at 12:00pm est. Ending at Midnight 12:00am est.
This event is just to show the support of hybrid and its staff.
The event shall be held in West Brit.
Bring your Staffs.
Santa Staff, Black Staff, Gnarled staff. I will even accept the herding crook as a staff.
Within this Time. I will be handing out 3 checks to players who are actively playing while holding a staff. 1st check will be 100k. 2nd 250k and 3rd check will be 500k.
I might give out semi rares to other players but that's here nor there right now. Any player can be chosen at random. This event does not discriminate on the player. So do not feel you didn't get a item or check cause of you being you. All I ask in this event is that you be active and show some support for the Staff who are working hard on helping the players.

Special thanks to Ryan,Mark,Tessa,Thunder,Clyde,Suzie,Chaos,Adam,Lynn,Francis for being a part in our daily game lives.

Winner of the CBD DamionII for being the only active red in Brit
Winner of the 100k check Zap

Dont forget there are 2 checks out there to be had so bring in your staffs

BrackusMage

Sorceror
There is still a 500k check just out there waiting to be snatched up but when will i give it out. HMMM or what will i give out next?

Thank you GMs and staff that make this shard possible. We love this shard and the consistent GM run events that happen daily. I am glad that I was able to find a UO home outside OSI.