UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Catskills Players?

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
I was Zul'Gug (Lol banned from ORK so joined TB) in RuN and Socrates in minax. Also used to play on Mon's char "Mon" a lot from pub 15 into a few months of AoS.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
XH were a really decent guild, For anybody who doesn't know of them think IC but better organised and a little less of the lame tactics :)

Joker-hybrid

Wanderer
I remember maahem, always wearing like a deer mask right? I also had some contact here and there with XH. Pretty cool people from my experience.

I quit playing cats in 00' and I played for 4 years prior to that. My char was the same as on this server, BlackJack. I was a tradesman more than fighting.

Dazed

Wanderer
I was Wes Borland, Dexter Holland (red), D-Loc (red), Milenko, and Riddlebox

i was in DWG, UPC (united pks of catskills), Hate Factions (com), 6ix and some others

i started on cats pre t2a and quit a little after aos for obvious reasons

Lynn

Sorceror
I used to play catskills awhile ago, and I was also in UPC. I remember The Bopper :p
I was Starla. Victory, Wonka, Shambol, and Victory all from UPC play this shard as well. :)

Siccx

Wanderer
its nice to see some familiar faces posting here and playing.

Most of us left who play post on xh forums at www.xiledfromhumanity.com, not many are left to play uo, since daoc and wow came out. If interested in saying hi, take a look, and if you wish to fight with some catskill players join com. Mostly everyone i know from catskills will be in it.

Kedaeus_Sendre

Sorceror
Siccx said:
I was Hurricane-Rona/Siccx/Grandmasta Sexy

I used to live next door to you on Cats Hurricane..
I bought a cobble stone 1-room house next to your Sandstone Patio south of Trinsic on the coast.. right after UO:R. Next door to Jake.
The night I met you I was trippin my balls off of Topamax and couldn't control my self - I distinctly remember drooling all over my keyboard while you and my friend Taylor Hawkins/KottonMouth goofed around getting to know each other.

Didn't see much of you afterwards.

My Character Names were:

Cancerion, Kedaeus Sendre, Dr. Dre, Hardkor Holly, and Kedaeus.. I believe.

It's been a while, and I think i'm still suffering from the side effects of said drug :D

Any MTA guild members represent'n? I doubt it - I don't think MTA ever had more than 7 members... :) Bad ass guild though. I saw Ang kill a balron w/ a newbie daggar.

-Kedaeus-