UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Catskills Players?

BulletLoco

Wanderer
I was mostly Guildless on OutLaw, me and Sir Sphen duo'd a lot.

Would always find me by Yew Moongate dueling people like Bill Nye and Belgarath, and other people that posed a challenge in a duel.

Siccx

Wanderer
Unless you were the outlaw in pal, then i remember you. I was good friends with all the known pvpers.

I was Hurricane-Rona/Siccx/Grandmasta Sexy

Icey

Sorceror
I was iCey. I don't actually play this shard (trying out Rebirth) but I was a Catskills player back in the day. If by "the day" you mean late '99. I think that really was the greatest time in UO. But, back on topic, I remember you Siccx. And I can also remember BT clan, now that I think about it.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
few from the old school faction guild CCC are here..i wont release any of there cats names cuz i dunno if they want me too but there guild now is CCC of course a newer COM guild

Joker-hybrid

Wanderer
I was Dark Miner (actually it was all caps... sorry, I was like 12) for a while, til about 9-10 members of ORB got the better of me. After that I was Viper for a while. Me and some of my friends were in and out of guilds including DBP, WST, CCC and some others.

coli

Sorceror
It's neat seeing all these people I remember, some where enemies but still cool. Figure i'll post some of my names. I played the following chars. "Eazy-E" always wore purple(I know there where more than one), Big Hit, Infiniti. I was in TfL, WtF, COR, and DnA(briefly). I ran with Ramon, Cyrus the Virus, KaZul(the real one who lives in Gainsville), and Vandis among others. If anyone remembers me feel free to shoot me a pm.
Glad to see some of us are here.

Joker-hybrid

Wanderer
hey I had a house right by cyrus at one point. And Denial: did you see the guild WST ever, we were stationed right outside the brit graveyard until like late 99ish I think.

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
lmao dbp.. that was some fun stuff. Who was that orb guys miner alt we always used to pk? randwulf or something? haha good times.

anyways, also in wst i think, MpP, one other guild i cant remember, and i was a factions era cookie chef