UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Castle Spring Cleaning: 24h Sale. A little of everything - No minimum bid.

Since no minimum bid, I'll put 1kk on the 100 mining cart deeds & 10k per statue.

please tell me what you are valueing items people are bidding at so if someone wants to outbid in gold they know what to bid....... this is very confusing :/

250k 115 ss
Hehe... I guess I'd better change "SS" for "stat". You can buy a 115 Spiritspeak scroll from Fritz:Scrolled (corner of the Rune Library, Luna East Gate) for less than 250k, Dragonteen. (he is pretty close to always stocked, but just pm me if there isn'tone one him)

Since no minimum bid, I'll put 1kk on the 100 mining cart deeds & 10k per statue. ;)
I'll go with 10k per statuette. I'm going to call the 1M for 100 Mining Carts "silly" (they sell on Fritz for 200k per - so I'd be looking for at least 150k each... :p)

I didn't mean to be rude at all by my comment, sorry if it came off that way. I was just asking, nothing else. :)
All good :)

Bracelet of health - 200k
This has been sold already, trainer - sorry.

I think that's everything and I think I've pmed everyone. If I've missed you - get in touch :)

FE

120 swords 1kk
120 necro 350k
+30 ash 50k
+60 ash no idea can you pm me rough idea of price plz (can you also pm with what BOI, HOI and ToF are plz, cos i cba looking lol)
Demon Skull 20k
Ophidian Mage Statuette 20k
Ophidian Warrior Statuette 20k
Lava Tile 20k
Zerker Red Llama Statuette 20k
other reward statutes 10k each

i apreciate these are clearance prices tho, if any of these bids are too low to accept, pm me which ones and the min you would accept and i might raise it to that