UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Castle Spring Cleaning: 24h Sale. A little of everything - No minimum bid.

dievas

Knight
Exceptional Verite Buckler 14/12 SC-0 SRep4 - 3/4/4/5/3

20pigs , i value them 1kk each , colors u posted u like.

and no its not gonna be forsalle, becouse as u can see for yourself its pretty much impossible to trade it for inquis, if this would be 14/15 crafted then maybe yes.

whats the bid at for the verite 15/14 sr5 shield at in value? i dont bid pigs i bid gold and not sure how much i need to bid to beat an offer of colors :/

Okidoki - updating leading bids and sales now.

whats the bid at for the verite 15/14 sr5 shield at in value? i dont bid pigs i bid gold and not sure how much i need to bid to beat an offer of colors :/
The 4xpigs+500k? I valued that bid at around 2.7M, Ralph. But the shield sold after no one else bid on it for 24h. Sorry :(

20pigs , i value them 1kk each , colors u posted u like.
Yes Dievas, you can value them as high as you like... :)

but I don't value them at 1M - I value them at 400-650k. As I have for all the other trades.

Leading bids updated. Winners PMed.

FE

PS Cocosas offered 25 pigs for the sc-0 shield via pm. Assuming a mixture of all the colours, I would consider 25 Pigs+8M as a reasonable minimum.

ToNYkey

Sorceror
4kk + 15 pigs (2 silver, 4 chaos, 3 pale blue, 3 pale orange, 2 plum, 1 rose red)

JDku

Sorceror
Ring#1 DCI12 FC1 HCI14 NS ER13-----3pigs
120 SS-----------------------------------------3.6m

...400k for 115 spiritspeak
Ut oh - I'm sorry, that wasn't a 115 Spiritspeak PS, it was a +15 Stat Scroll.

You can buy a 115 Spiritspeak scroll from Fritz: Scrolled (on the corner of the Rune Library, Luna East Gate) for about half what you bid... :)

FE

ToNYkey

Sorceror
35 pigs (no crap colours) + 4 kk
5 chaos
5 plum
5 rose red
6 silver
7 pale orange
7 pale blue