UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have a FFA forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
Haha very true... it's funny that some of the staff dissed her pretty harsh to me... haha

See, apparently I sound A LOT like SigmaHex and so the admins always put me in Team Speak channels with him to hear me talk and compare our voices... we also have the same first name and live in the same city... haha very scary... but anyways for some reason the topic of her came up (probally her extremelly high pitched 5 year old voice) and one of the staff said she's some "15 year old attention whore" haha

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
The voice or being an attention whore?

I remember a long ass time ago she was at my friends house and so we pked her and one of the GM's came out and told us to stop! haha then we killed her beetle and he called us jerks... lol!

I can't help that I enjoy killing trammies.

Oh it's so long...... hmm... well I'll try to rephrase without screwing it up.............. A guy walks into a subway, pulls out a gun and yells "everyone this is a stick up... and if you don't do what I say everyone is goin to die.." Alright I'm goin to rob the women and rape the men... A woman says "don't you mean it the other way around?" A homo stands up and yells... BITCH.. ARE YOU ROBBING US OR HIM!?

Status
Not open for further replies.