UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have a FFA forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandT

Wanderer
Can we have a FFA forum?

I like to flame people, makes my day go by so much faster when work is slow.

BrandT

Wanderer
I just may, but I was hoping to keep it centralized. I already post in other forums. And I also like the fact that I could see some of these people in-game.

Symptom

Wanderer
So when we flame in here....is it like dueling?

Start with a small insult and work our way to the big ones for the kill? Do we need to drop a wall or just go? Should we say before flaming...."I wish to flame"

Just a thought....lol

BrandT

Wanderer
Symptom said:
So when we flame in here....is it like dueling?

Start with a small insult and work our way to the big ones for the kill? Do we need to drop a wall or just go? Should we say before flaming...."I wish to flame"

Just a thought....lol
LoL!!!11!! :rolleyes:

No, typically someone says(or does) something utterly stupid and I point it out.

zoiz

Wanderer
Thats it you fucking hippie.. your the fag with your long hair cut it... omg oh wait i bet you are trying to prove something because you are a punk... you must revolt against other people!!!!!

Symptom

Wanderer
FrEeQ, you lose to zoiz by DQ......didnt wait for wall to drop. If zoiz would like we can restart and just put this match into Sudden Death.

LMAO

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
zoiz said:
Thats it you fucking hippie.. your the fag with your long hair cut it... omg oh wait i bet you are trying to prove something because you are a punk... you must revolt against other people!!!!!

AHAHAHA OMFG!!!

You're so retarded! That's it? What are you gonna do now? Come to my "hippie" house and beat me to death with your pinner arms? I'm sorry but abs won't help you. 135 pounds of pure bones, dick wad. Go eat some burgers.

And PLEASE before you even attempt to flame me stop using "hippie" you've used it like what? In EVERY POST! That would be like only casting magic arrow on me in a duel... lol no wait like casting clumsy and thinking you're going to kill me.

Get back to jerking off to Irina's pics, dick wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.