UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we clear the junk off the selling forums?

april0395

Sorceror
She apparently bought the rest of the 47 bolas the noob was selling for 100k each.
Bama sent me the link to what you are referring to. The thread must have been changed, because Dreav doesn't use bolas. She bought mining carts from him. What a bunch of tomfoolery. :poop:

MB

Knight
No, you're wrong April. Due to insider knowledge of a change to bola throwing mechanics, I quickly sold all my bolas for 100k each. In doing this, I was able to profit 1kk for every 2.5k invested in crafting the commodity item as they had grown far more scarce than even darkside dyes but I knew a crash was coming prior to the throwing mechanic change. The conspiracy theory is true, it is NOT a mining cart thread with an edited title after the fact.

Ajani

Page

In this thread. There are atleast 3 in this thread and i am sure there will be atleast one coming to defend MB. (Kapero)

april0395

Sorceror
You probably should have done that on a thread that Dreav didn't post on. She doesn't use bolas and I don't think she ever has. X3

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Nope how dare you insult @Bama

and there is 4 noobs i will name them @Bad Mutha @Dexter-LoM @MB @Loler
Your answer shows how trully noob you are. Earlier you said there was 3 and 1 more in quotes kapero to join on MB's defence.

Now you say 4 but you don't mention kapero.

Also you cannot add me since I was not part of the thread before answering.

You see you will never be a good troll as much as you will never be a good pvp'er. Reason you have emotion let them go and success will come.

Last edited:

Ajani

Page
Your answer shows how trully noob you are. Earlier you said there was 3 and 1 more in quotes kapero to join on MB's defence.

Now you say 4 but you don't mention kapero.

Also you cannot add me since I was not part of the thread before answering.

You see you will never be a good troll as much as you will never be a good pvp'er. Reason you have emotion let them go and success will come.
yes which means 3+you=4

Dexter-LoM

Knight
yes which means 3+you=4
God stop being so god damn noob.

If earlier you said there was 3 + 1 (kapero)
Thats 4. In the thread. I was not in so you couldn't count me.

Now if you add me that 3+1 (kapero)+1 myself. Thats 5.

Now sit down noob before you hurt yourself with your keyboard.

Ajani

Page
God stop being so god damn noob.

If earlier you said there was 3 + 1 (kapero)
Thats 4. In the thread. I was not in so you couldn't count me.

Now if you add me that 3+1 (kapero)+1 myself. Thats 5.

Now sit down noob before you hurt yourself with your keyboard.
Kapero has not commented so he is not in my thread you nood.
so it is 3+you=4