UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we clear the junk off the selling forums?

Anthony File

Sorceror
Looks like there is some noob selling armor pieces with 5kk starting bids.. That said would be all well if they were good pieces. These pieces however are complete junk with low resists, and bad mods - nightsight ,rpd, self repair and low luck mods.
As it stands it's just cluttering half a page of threads.

silvertiger

Knight
@Shino instead of clearing maybe consolidating would be better? The noob has a right to sell his trash at high prices, but maybe better all in one thread.

@MB what do you think? Should the noob consolidate?

Anthony File

Sorceror
Is there any need for said noob to have ALL of those junk pieces on 5 separate threads? I think said noob should probably learn the prices for the quality of items that he is selling, and then to learn to weed out junk mods. Then I think he should perhaps condense his decent pieces onto one thread. I think that is fair and all, why should said noob's pieces account for 25% of the first selling page when plenty of other noobs have items to sell as well don't you think?

Anthony File

Sorceror
Yes, I know he is well stocked in noobie items, but as I stated they are not of all that great quality and take an awful lot of space from those that are struggling just as much as the next noob. Perhaps he could help the majority of noobs and donate said junk pieces to the new player chests to help get them started and then sell his good pieces for profit like a helpful noob.

Loler

Page
every item in that list is 4 mod or better. not counting hpr luck rpd. so if you would like to complain complain about every thread that there is 0 5 mod items there not counting hpr luck rpd. also if you dont want any of the armor dont feel abiliged to buy any. some of it is good 4-5 mod pieces that people might need to fill the last slot of their suit. mb sold 1300 items last time he made a list like this btw. i think the other list was bigger.

silvertiger

Knight
I thought for sure when you posted this

I thought you were going to ask how much bolas should cost
I'm not very good with prices, but if certain noobs can get by with selling them for 100k and get people like @april0395 to buy them... Must be the going price.

Edit: sorry wrong person...

and get people like @Dreav to buy them... Must be the going price.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I think you are harsh on "that noob"

I remember when I got back here, it took me months to be able to have an idea of what is worth what. Once you have it figured out it can be simple, but I sympathise with him, because until you understand the concept and the working of mods that go with each other and not, until then your only bet is trial and error.

While I do agree that it's better to post 5 items in one thread, instead of 1 thread for each items, it's by no mean that dramatic if he makes 5 threads, that are most likely destined to go down in the selling page fairly quickly, it's not like it's that big of a bother to ignore them.

I am sure that if someone kindly contacts "that noob" and guide him on proper forum etiquette, he could improve his posting habits in the future.

But considering the quality of threads lately on the Demise forums, I fear that not many people have good forum etiquette lately.

Loler

Page
The threads with low quality are generally started by kvg or infested with them either way theres a reason one of their memebers was banned for 2 weeks and another one probably has a couple warnings which is the only reason i can assume hes calmed down alot even though he still posts everyday.

Poogugh

Sorceror

MB

Knight
The list will continue to grow as I add to the suit completing database. All of what I consider my perfect suits incorporate 4 mod pieces. Finding the exact mods to fill a hole in a suit will rarely be accomplished by burning 5kk in runics, so I am tackling the problem with volume and organization. I have not really even looked at the list and I'm sure most are not worth 5kk to someone not needing the piece, but I also don't need to sell. This isn't a typical selling thread where someone is putting up 2 BRSK worth hoping to recoup some money.

Last edited:

Anthony File

Sorceror
The list will continue to grow as I add to the suit completing database. All of what I consider my perfect suits incorporate 4 mod pieces. Finding the exact mods to fill a hole in a suit will rarely be accomplished by burning 5kk in runics, so I am tackling the problem with volume and organization. I have not really even looked at the list and I'm sure most are not worth 5kk to someone not needing the piece, but I also don't need to sell. This isn't a typical selling thread where someone is putting up 2 BRSK worth hoping to recoup some money.
Thanks for clarifying.

silvertiger

Knight
Thank you, good sir noob. You are right for sure in one respect: that perfect suit completer will be worth at least 5kk to someone. Take for instance some noob saw a 5 mod piece that probably fit their suit perfectly and offered 300kk. Just an example of supply and demand

april0395

Sorceror
I'm not very good with prices, but if certain noobs can get by with selling them for 100k and get people like @april0395 to buy them... Must be the going price.

Edit: sorry wrong person...

and get people like @Dreav to buy them... Must be the going price.

Since when is Dreav buying bolas? If you're referring to the vendor at the 8bit shop, it's mine, and I make those. I don't buy them and resell them.