UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Building Characters(including tamers) - Cheap, Fast, Reputable Look!

UncleSam

Knight
Re: Building Characters - Prices are cheaper than most.Look!

Built 2 chars for me, verry cheap and quick, did 2 chars in les than 1 day...highly recomended

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Sounds good, you got that done fast!

When you have the time I need you to make me a tank/mage and or LJ/alchemy/swords..

Talk to you soon!

herakles

Sorceror

Wow, this guy gets an A+ from me! Built me a Alchy Mage in Basically a day. He's Fast and Trustworthy

Thanx! I will get on building your next character Herakles when I get home from work!!

Adian

Wanderer

Superior performance in doing what was directed to be done. Hellrazor is truely awesome. No scams from this guy! Nice job!

I recommend this guy 100%!

- Cheaper than others.
- Fast.
- Honest.

+1 rep to you!

I'll ask you if I need anyone else done.

Thanks,
Adian...

Tha Producer

Wanderer
Re: Will build your characters. Warriors for now. Mages soon to come.

Hellrazor said:
anat heal resist hide mage fence swords mace wrestle lumberjack tactics parry thief snoop alchemy med eval armslore poison
Ok so if I wanted you to make a char with skilz

resist
mage
alch
wrestling
anat
eval
med

then it would be 350k? cuz for a warrior it says 350 and all those skills are in your warrior skillz

Producer that was an old post. I updated my list at the first post. If you include alchemy in any template its automatically 450k unless you dont want mage. Any template with mage, resist, and alchemy is automatically 450k.

Hank i can prlly start that Ljer tonite. I am currently working for 2 people but I am sure i can get it all taken care of.

Sorry if I'm a little slow, but how is this done? Is he just granted access to an account, builds the character on your account, then logs out and you change password? ...?

yah - you supply an account whether its a blank one or your normal one. i get on there bang out a character for you. and you take back over. change the pw when im done. easy as pie. as you can see people have done this before with me, trusted me, and everyones been very satisfied.

**Orange your inbox is full. I tried sending you this same info thro PMs - clear it up bud so we can talk! :)

hivajisa

Wanderer

shit ill do any combat skills for 100k thats includeing healing and some other skills depends what ur asking for not knocking ur shit just saying ill do that for 100k but no one would trust me prolly

......... 100k? is that a deal? Maybe you should have looked at my first post. All combat skills are only 60k. If you wanna build characters make your own thread dont do it on mine. And next time you want to "take" over a thread, maybe you shouuld get better prices...

hivajisa

Wanderer

Hellrazor said:
......... 100k? is that a deal? Maybe you should have looked at my first post. All combat skills are only 60k. If you wanna build characters make your own thread dont do it on mine. And next time you want to "take" over a thread, maybe you shouuld get better prices...
thought u said like 350k well shit ill still do it cheaper but any ways gl on ur buis and i might just ask u some time to make me a char

well ty for the bump :) and ya man i got a good business going on here and ive been successful and my customers are very happy look me up if you need some work.

Packetloss

Sorceror

hey,

can you make me the following template:

gm steal
gm snoop
gm magery
gm resist
gm eval
gm med
gm hide

thanks

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Does Great work and fast!!

keeps you updated along the way, which is a nice touch... thanks hell.

Jaltos

Sorceror

I'll never have enough money to buy your servce. T_T I'm making 12k a day. T_T

damn being poor!

hivajisa

Wanderer

yo how much would it cost for u to make a mage with alchy scribe and poison