UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Building Characters(including tamers) - Cheap, Fast, Reputable Look!

Building Characters(including tamers) - Cheap, Fast, Reputable Look!

Dont waste your time macroing characters...waste mine instead! Buy a character...

* I can supply an account for 20k
Pure Warrior - 350k - Warriors or Melee Mages or Stun/Heal.
Pure Mage - 450k - Nox or Alky Mages/Warriors.

***** I am toying with the idea to build tamers! Yes thats right tamers. I have never built a tamer in speed, however i just finished my tamer 7x and think I could do it. I want to say for the first tamer i build allow 14 days. I think I could do it in that time and/or maybe less.*****

GM animal tame and lore will cost 800k. Every skill after that will be subject to my amounts below.
Example: Gm Tame, Lore = 800k + Gm mage med eval resist(or vet) wrestle = 400k This template then = 1.2mil. *** Taming is very very time consuming as most of you know, and while it takes me 2 weeks to build one tamer it will take me 6 days to pump out 3 or 4 alchemist mages and make the same loot. I just want to be more diverse for you guys ***

To be more well rounded I have decided to accept certain trades for partial or full payment of characters: Polar Bear Rug, regular guillotine, gravestone, Blessed Sandles,CBD's and bulk regs.

Individual Skills: Animal lore and tame 800k
Mage, Resist, Poisoning, Alchemy. 75k
Stealing,Snoop,Tactics,Anatomy,Swords/Fence/Wrestle/Mace/,Heal, Med,Eval, Parry,hiding, lumberjack, armslore, vet - 50k.

Work In Progress** Pumping out a char for Kenichi. 16hrs. **

Upcoming work for: Taking weekend off! Happy Memorial Day!

Satisfied customer list:
Scoofy
Hank
Nuke Em Hard
Uncle Sam (5 characters)
Ajax
Drew
Adian (2 characters)
Herakles (2 characters)
Kenichi (4 characters)
Packetloss
Poba
SirRoss
DarkTide (3 characters)
SomeBum (2 characters)
Rebel (2 characters)
Leesus

I base work by first come first serve. If i get your account info first then I do yours first.

Scoofy

Wanderer
Re: Will build your characters. Warriors for now. Mages soon to come.

I am in his guild and he built me a 7x fencer in 2 days, a 7x thief in 2 days, and a 7x nox mage in under a week, time was no factor for that character so I'm sure he could have done it faster if time was a factor. He's very good I will be using him for all my chars in the future.

i realize that i am not reputable like and well known like addicted or pro abortion but i am just as trustworthy. all i need is a few people to give me a try and i am sure i will exceed your expectations. thx

Pure Warrior - 350k - Warriors or Melee Mages or Stun/Heal.
Pure Mage - 450k - Nox or Alky Mages.

Individual Skills: Mage, Resist, Poisoning, Alchemy. 80k
Stealing,Snoop,Tactics,Anatomy,Swords/Fence/Wrestle/Mace/,Heal, Med,Eval, Parry,hiding, lumberjack, armslore - 60k

yes i will do archery B1atch you got your PMs turned off do you have aim?

Ajax

Lord

I highly recommend Hellrazor, if you plan on paying someone to make a char for you. He is VERY quick, trustworthy and an overall pleasure to do business with. One thing I enjoyed about doing business with him is the fact that he lets you know how he is doing along the way, either through instant messaging, or through pm's.

my prices are lower than most to spark interest with you people, i have references now and yet still no one needs any work done??

drew2688

Wanderer

Yes i recommend him as well.. he made me an alchy stun mage very fast. at first i only wanted alchy and he got that done with in the day. i then just asked him to finsh the char for me and he finsihed that before the end of the next day. He does what u want very fast and for cheap as well.

well... considering i havent even finished my own tamer i will have to say no :)

Re: Building Characters - Prices are cheaper than most.Look!

great thank you. kid goofed up and scammed people outta their money for building chars - i was able to step in and make some money because people want a legit builder and thats me!

Adian

Wanderer

Hey, Hellrazor.

I may be interested in your services.
IM me on AIM sometime. :)

AIM: Adian472

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Hey Hell, I'm making a char that is pretty much 5x, alchemy is 95%, how much would you charge to finish off alchemy and do magic res from 30% to GM... also I did my stats first (i know noob move) so my skills are capped out at 700.

ugh, id rather start that character all over from scratch than work that but we can talk...