UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brazilians nbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azrael[GA] said:
Just because a person is brazilian, you will not like him?!

Aye ^^

Well, no, there are a few exceptions... maybe 6 or 7... but yea, mostly....
Look, I'm playin mmorpgs for about 2 years now... so far, all servers and shards got ruined because of brazilians... and it really is like a plague, they spread like a virus. There's one today, five tomorrow, twenty in 4 days... and they use StUpId WaYs Of TaLk or FORGET TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF or use Yoda-like english.. actually, worst than him... and most (almost all of 'em) that I met were scammers, players with no decency, thinkin they were the kings with a golden butt or something... And this is true, go around and see for yourself... The only brazilians I met with decency were Buck and Melian, the rest... I'm not sayin that other people ain't scammers or stupid players, they are everywhere.. but brazilians win the golden cup when it comes to online stupidity... well, who would expect more from a country with a semi illiterate and drunk marxist as a president, eh... sorry, but you can't deny that...

Well, I've been calling ppl to duel me, and didnt died for nobody yet (Taltos got pissed at SW) :] necrowar pwnz

And yea, im brazilian most of u guys know me.

About the sumon thing i really dont care, its fations baby, all for the punkte!!

Wow I love fuckin Brazilians so much, especially when i go to a spawn and i see the same 5 words, No Help Want, Please Go, it's like the fished the sentance out of a brazilian box of cracker jacks or somthing. That and Help please find (city name) My immidaite Response is usually Durr Bye Bye, Strike You like Cobra lol

Digital

Wanderer
NinJor said:
Strike You like Cobra
... LMFAO choice sir, choice.

This is very true though, It's like they go to a Brazilian to English dictionary and just match the words and string them together randomly.

It reminds me of the flood of asians on Diablo 2 a year or two ago on the USEAST Realm. They were everywhere and would come in bands of 5 or more to take over a game with their: HEWEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE ^_^ ^_^ EHEHEHEHEE HAHAHAH EHEHEHEHE CHEHEHEHEHHEE KKKK YEHEHE.
Look familiar?

Digital said:
... LMFAO choice sir, choice.

This is very true though, It's like they go to a Brazilian to English dictionary and just match the words and string them together randomly.
QUOTE]

Well basically they went to the dictionary to try learning enough so that you or some other ppl can understand and you make a mockery out of it...
You should at least honor the fact they can dig up some words so u might understand them , If someone from other country made an effort to speak to me in my language id at least appreciate it :rolleyes:

Trivial

Sorceror
reminds me of these spanish people. When they ganked with 10 people all on my friend, they yelled "Spanis PvP Win !" over and over...then we just used chain lightening on the house and bam.....all dead (shity resits)

smiters

Wanderer
Ae galera

Mais Brasil na área pessoal, e comigo vem mais 3 =D
Começamos aqui hoje!

Well, the summon in pvp was the tactic. If you died.. Yeah! Good Tactics! Geatings!
you cant disturb the summon?... OMG.. Its Sad.. Sad but true, you are dead man! Accept that!
In one PVP, one may die! There are no rules for PK's
And finally, if you dont like that.. well, Can I introduce someone to you.. His name is Mr. CóCóCó Trammel :)
Asta Luego! ;)

hrm...i kinda hate it how like 90 brazillians stand outside the brit fel gate...and like gank the shit out of anyone that doesnt say VEM or NAUM...stupid brazillians...oh well...

psz

Administrator
Actually, I know for a fact there's a good number of Americans that do the same (I know some of them IRL :-P)

Milsik

Wanderer
The damn craps are everywhere.. Stealing loot from a camp chest your right in front of. Demands things.. God damn.. And they can't write english in a way so you can understand it.
My english ain't that good. But atleast people can read it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.