UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brazilians nbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
there are two different meaning of the word noobs.

There is noob as in they suck at pvp and many other things etc etc. And there are noobs who can kill ppl but by using the lamest tricks in the book. This is the type of noob that he is referring to.

Ozzie said:
there are two different meaning of the word noobs.

There is noob as in they suck at pvp and many other things etc etc. And there are noobs who can kill ppl but by using the lamest tricks in the book. This is the type of noob that he is referring to.

Didnt knew there were rules to follow when PKyng, Does the pk has to stop and shake hands too :eek:

Yeah I know ppl can be quite lamme but he did use his resources and the spells he has, and if killing was his goal he achieved it now what you guys are pissed here is the no honor on such kills , well if he was PKyng there are no rules, dunno about the rest though :)

psz

Administrator
There's PvP and there's PKing. Not quite the same thing.

Alot of PvPers follow dueling rules.

Good god people ease up!!

Ease up I say!! LOL

Everty thing is fair in love and PvP, and I do not believe the author was complaiing so much, as wondering if this is normal LOL.

Anyway if you Dule or PK expect to die :p

Bloodshed

Wanderer
Casting ev in a "duel" (if it was that), is a horrible tactic. The fact that you let him get an EV off is unbelievable. How do you die to someone whos doing dismount/ev combos?

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Abbadon said:
Didnt knew there were rules to follow when PKyng, Does the pk has to stop and shake hands too :eek:

Yeah I know ppl can be quite lamme but he did use his resources and the spells he has, and if killing was his goal he achieved it now what you guys are pissed here is the no honor on such kills , well if he was PKyng there are no rules, dunno about the rest though :)

Ok. I explained 2 different meanings of the word noob. And you seem to think im telling you rules about pking?

What a retard...

Ozzie said:
Ok. I explained 2 different meanings of the word noob. And you seem to think im telling you rules about pking?

What a retard...

I only used your post as a refference to using the lamest trick in the book who cares its lamme there are no rules, and what i said after is not related to the quote i made, next time ill do another post, If you didnt understand me dont call me a retard coz first of all what does that got to do with anything.
If you so eloquently think im slow than explain dont call me names its really childish :rolleyes:

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
I fully understand what you said and that is why i called you a retard. I think it's widely recognised that the Brazillians who play this game are pretty shabby at pvp.

Ozzie said:
I fully understand what you said and that is why i called you a retard. I think it's widely recognised that the Brazillians who play this game are pretty shabby at pvp.

Let me put this way i dont f*king care about how they pvp, i do care about ppl who call me a retard so dont ;)

Palluk

Wanderer
Ozzie said:

Hey, i am brazilian.

Don't say because i am brazilian i do not know how to kill, because this is bullshit. It's called "preconceito" on portuguese, its a crime on many countries, and a simbol of ignorance. So, go gain some culture and discover what "preconceito" is, fellow.

Damn...and i was thinking this Ozzie was a nice guy...good posts, helping people...now he comes with a offense against brazilians, WTF?!

burn all brazilians in a big BBQ and let me eat their burnd meat, muahuahuahua...
with mayonaisse, of course.... and fries... drinkin coke... smiling :D

Palluk

Wanderer
Sikander said:
burn all brazilians in a big BBQ and let me eat their burnd meat, muahuahuahua...
with mayonaisse, of course.... and fries... drinkin coke... smiling :D

WTF?!

Just because a person is brazilian, you will not like him?!

Azrael[GA] said:
Hey, i am brazilian.

Don't say because i am brazilian i do not know how to kill, because this is bullshit. It's called "preconceito" on portuguese, its a crime on many countries, and a simbol of ignorance. So, go gain some culture and discover what "preconceito" is, fellow.

Damn...and i was thinking this Ozzie was a nice guy...good posts, helping people...now he comes with a offense against brazilians, WTF?!

Preconceito = Prejudice = xenophobia = F*cking racism judging one race formed by more than 170 million ppl by the example of one...please.. Half of you wouldnt survive 10 minutes on our country and you dear to judge us..
Please close this stupid thread,it has taken some ppl beyond the point of ignorancy.

Digital

Wanderer
It's remarkable how many ways you Brazilians find to butcher the English language. If you're going to speak the language at least take the time to make it readable and give a half ass effort at grammar and spelling.

(If you can't then at least go to spellcheck.net and run your posts through)

Status
Not open for further replies.