UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blue Cow!

pete liv

Sorceror
A couple musical instruments that no one really cares about
None really worth that much the Cupids Harp for example I sold for less than 5 mil

Being a douchebag just to be a douchebag isnt anything to brag about either
much much more than that. that was the only thing i made a thread about, in response to mio-riognan's first thread about destroying the first one. i'm not one to brag about things but once it must be made clear i'll bring the facts to the table.
mmmm.

lets see

2x halloween skele skull 3.5 per
1x hall. skele gloves 2.5
1x cupids harp 7m
1 ranger tunic 8m
1 ranger legs 5m
1 ranger arms 4m
1 pehonix gorget 8m
1 pheonix legs 15m
1 pheonix gloves 12m

those are the ones worth mentioning. been a few years but how you can forget such memorable grief moments =p

FacePump

Knight
hey pete i helped wit the harp..you dont get all the credit i sac resed to get in and macro'ed on it for a bit :)

also.. i coulda owned a invulnerable frog .. when i bought my island caslte. .frist thing i did was try to tame the frog in front .. it was invulnerable and the gms forgot to mark it untameable.. well i tammed it.. had the stable cursor on it.. about to stable it and thought.. if gms saw or anyone saw me with a invulnerable bonded pet.. it would be wiped/deleted .. so i let my lil girl rename em ralph n paged to have em fixed so he couldnt be retamed....

in other words.. they could wipe it on you just cus they didnt want it floating about.. if u still have it keep
and pull out on special ocasions.. and dont go blowing thru del with it until u know they wont take it away..

if it is legit and keepable.. make sure u bond it before doing anything.. and its a easy herdable animal .. basicly what im saying is they can lead it off and really easily retamed by someone else.. so if u goto sell or w/e

look into who your dealing with first there is alot of greedy pixel fags here.. that will step on their own mothers throat just to get to ur pixels they dont own.. so watch ur ass :)

o btw i didnt read the entire thread it could be gone already :!

pete liv

Sorceror
yea i recall lol
roach too!
also i forgot the two brown turkey's i've killed (sorry amerigo and random jap i don't recall your name) that's another 3m at least each, and the regualr hued one. maybe 500k

on the cow being herdable, cows run slow but yea true always use all come.

even attacked cows chase slow