UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blue Cow!

sssuuu

Knight
It has to be a client thing. I haven't heard of blue cows being released, until someone else confirms I would say its a fake. Also, if its real, I would say maybe 200-300k perhaps. I mean honestly, its just a cow, not like I'm going to go dungeon hopping with this cow helping to fight a balron, even town sitting would be dangerous, people lure that bad boy away sooner or later with a well coordinated attack...

*Rides away on an emu*

there is a thread with a pic of it in the general. it is real. whether it is legit is another question. my guess is ryan spawned the cows and missed one upon deletion he likes to spawn random stuff. be careful with it. i would not take it out of the stables unless you can trust that person. a fallon hued cow would probably fetch you a nice price.

as far as a starting bid id ask 1m starting. no hued animals have ever been sold. just see where it goes from there. i would expect it to go alot higher though assuming it is bondable.

uonoobs

Knight
it was in a weird place in the other thread (faction castle), I'd assume its a staff screw up and has got a high risk of getting deleted when spotted.
If its 'legit' i'd say 5m+, I personally wouldn't pay alot atm because of its shadyness (I would of kept it hush hush and not made a thread, thats for sure! :D)

sssuuu

Knight
Yeah then people at least have the possibility of loosing their precious rares.

Agreed, but I would much rather not see fallon horses running around, not unless they cost like 5 million gold and you can still trap those pets in houses and such.

*Rides away on an emu*

GimpCent

Knight
?? people lose more than just pets
i've destroyed more mils of items people made the mistake of leaving publicly accessable than you've probably ever owned lol!

A couple musical instruments that no one really cares about

None really worth that much the Cupids Harp for example I sold for less than 5 mil

Being a douchebag just to be a douchebag isnt anything to brag about either