UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

Re: best pvper of all time

chance21021;2069867 said:
i pre healed, why cant they?

didnt i kill you on a char with no resist. get the fuck off me

Didn't I plow you 4-1 for money and for you to quit, hey it's okay man, I'll let you play again, come get better then challenge me, I need a good fight.

Dany Mortal;2069879 said:
Didn't I plow you 4-1 for money and for you to quit, hey it's okay man, I'll let you play again, come get better then challenge me, I need a good fight.

gimme 5 min and ill log on and field duel u

Dany Mortal;2069882 said:
I dont chase people around while they spam wands. I'll be glad to pit you though

figures. no thanks im not gonna sit mountless while u hit me with shitty pots. get good

dodge more

chance21021;2069883 said:
figures. no thanks im not gonna sit mountless while u hit me with shitty pots. get good

dodge more

so you field you spam wands but when you pit he does shitty pots.. Aren't they one and the same except one requires alot more money per usage then the other. I also like how you said he wasn't shit and then you got owned. Now that you realize you can't beat him all of a sudden pots are shitty.

character

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2069889 said:
so you field you spam wands but when you pit he does shitty pots.. Aren't they one and the same except one requires alot more money per usage then the other. I also like how you said he wasn't shit and then you got owned. Now that you realize you can't beat him all of a sudden pots are shitty.

i like how you keep criticizing people yet your pvp abilities are 0. i guess those who can't do just hate.

gg he attempted a pot wand spam and he died, now hes spamming lets do it in the pits where you cant out run my pots that i throw on 3!!

Simon Cowell;2069889 said:

I just fielded him, he had more wands on him then I had heal + cure + refresh pots combined. In the end i ran outta heal pots and light wand pot arrow pot lightwand killed me

Dany Mortal;2069897 said:
I just fielded him, he had more wands on him then I had heal + cure + refresh pots combined. In the end i ran outta heal pots and light wand pot arrow pot lightwand killed me

lets see i gheal wanded once, and used 6 charges of lightning wand. get over it. you missed over 50% of your explo pots. i told you you were a scrub.

chance21021;2069899 said:
lets see i gheal wanded once, and used 6 charges of lightning wand. get over it. you missed over 50% of your explo pots. i told you you were a scrub.

Once, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, 6 lightning wands HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH no try about 15 gheal charges and 20 lightning.

Dany Mortal;2069900 said:
Once, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, 6 lightning wands HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH no try about 15 gheal charges and 20 lightning.

Did you expect anything less? I knew the instant he wanted a field fight he would have 100k in wands on him. That's the only way he can compete because on the pit he would get destroyed. A gheal wand is basically admitting defeat because without the wand they would be dead (in a duel situation). By the way who fucking uses wands in a 1 v 1 anyway.

Simon Cowell;2069905 said:
Did you expect anything less? I knew the instant he wanted a field fight he would have 100k in wands on him. That's the only way he can compete because on the pit he would get destroyed. A gheal wand is basically admitting defeat because without the wand they would be dead (in a duel situation). By the way who fucking uses wands in a 1 v 1 anyway.

We went again, this time i brought 100k in wands and he brought a mil in wands, he still wont pit me.

WHATS UP DANY MORTALLL.

ROFL

i used half the gheal wands u used

damn your mediocre son get fucking raped

and u can thank nc-17 for having a big mouth i only had 1 of each wand with me. then he spoke up so i brought 40 charges of lightning and 8 charges of gheal. but yea thats a mil.

chance21021;2069918 said:
WHATS UP DANY MORTALLL.

ROFL

i used half the gheal wands u used

damn your mediocre son get fucking raped

and u can thank nc-17 for having a big mouth i only had 1 of each wand with me. then he spoke up so i brought 40 charges of lightning and 8 charges of gheal. but yea thats a mil.

yeh 8, we spammed on eachother for 10 minutes you had alot more then 8

Dany Mortal;2069926 said:
so did i, i recorded it.

AWSOME
upload i wanna watch and do a wand count on each of us

chance21021 11:11 pm
he used all the gheal wands
brian2886 11:11 pm
Just a nice guy with too many wands
how many u give him
brian2886 11:12 pm
Ekk 25?
around that
chance21021 11:12 pm
hahahahah
thats so funny :p

25 gheal wand charges and still lost. thats epic

chance21021;2069927 said:
AWSOME
upload i wanna watch and do a wand count on each of us

he used all the gheal wands
brian2886 11:11 pm
Just a nice guy with too many wands
how many u give him
brian2886 11:12 pm
Ekk 25?
around that
chance21021 11:12 pm
hahahahah
thats so funny :p

25 gheal wand charges and still lost. thats epic

I ran out of regs 3 times sig had to lay them on the ground and give them to me 30 seconds after being out, and you STILL didnt kill me for 5mins

Edit I hear you say I use a "Big Pot Script" A. The big pot shit is an edit to your files similar to treehack, and B. I don't use it. L2KICK

anyway if you ever wanna pit fight where its not about who has more wands, lets do it

500k best of 3 like last time, daddy will put you in your place.