UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

character

Wanderer
Re: best pvper of all time

Dany Mortal;2070039 said:
Ill fight you where we can both use any skills we want and any spells we want and ill put up twice what you do best of 20 if you win 5 you win the pot.

good luck putting up twice of nothing. and even if i had money i wouldn't duel for money. poker is a much way to spend my money.

character

Wanderer

grape-soda;2070150 said:
I think it's funny how you are still whining after Dany clearly lost... You're whining because Chance used wands in the field?? One thing that makes a good pvper is being able to adapt to any play style and any format. And from what I read Dany used wands as well..

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Aside from the cheaters. Everybody on this server has the same advantage as everybody else. If you choose not to take that advantage that's your own fault. Don't come on the forums whining like a bitch about it.

WillyDaSquid;2070269 said:
Damn, Danys got himself a fan club..

Spit shine them sandies for him too, man? Rub his feet when hes stressed out?

I mean, I know you're his friend, but let him fight his own battles. I think he can take care of this himself -- jeeeeeeez.

I only do it because it's Eric. I know he pretends like it doesn't get to him but it really does. Otherwise he wouldn't keep replying 100 times. I think the only thing he has left on this game is fielding with wands so when someone is better at that and shames him then he will probably commit suicide.

chance21021;2070273 said:
y so scurredd of losing items. that and blue gates is why this game is ruined.

Nothing to do with losing items, you are MUCH better at pot wand spam, takes no skill but I never practiced it, how about we alchy in the pit where skill matters.

grape-soda;2070150 said:
I think it's funny how you are still whining after Dany clearly lost... You're whining because Chance used wands in the field?? One thing that makes a good pvper is being able to adapt to any play style and any format. And from what I read Dany used wands as well..

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Aside from the cheaters. Everybody on this server has the same advantage as everybody else. If you choose not to take that advantage that's your own fault. Don't come on the forums whining like a bitch about it.

I killed him 4 times in the pits, he killed me 2 times in the field pot wand spamming for 15 minutes[no skill], hes scared to fight me where its about skill.

grape-soda

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2070381 said:
Nothing to do with losing items, you are MUCH better at pot wand spam, takes no skill but I never practiced it, how about we alchy in the pit where skill matters.

I killed him 4 times in the pits, he killed me 2 times in the field pot wand spamming for 15 minutes[no skill], hes scared to fight me where its about skill.

I'm not sure you comprehended my post.... Dany I don't deny you have skill. But crying about item based pvp on hybrid just has no bearing... I think any well known pvper would be obligated to agree.

I compare hybrid to like cs 1.6...everybody on this server has the same gun...if they want it.

coldblood

Knight

drakrum-hybrid;2069974 said:
So I was coming home from an out of town job a week or two ago and this caught my eye..

!!!!:eek:hmy:!!!!

zerot

Sorceror

chance21021;2070273 said:
y so scurredd of losing items. that and blue gates is why this game is ruined.

I can name quite a few more reasons why this game is ruined. That's why quitting is so liberating. Reading all of this forum dueling makes me wanna gouge out my eyes.

zerot;2070650 said:
I can name quite a few more reasons why this game is ruined. That's why quitting is so liberating. Reading all of this forum dueling makes me wanna gouge out my eyes.

You think the UOG community is full of elitest pricks, you should see HoN. It's good laughs to rage those guys on purpose.

zerot

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;2070658 said:
You think the UOG community is full of elitest pricks, you should see HoN. It's good laughs to rage those guys on purpose.

I have kind of come across that already. I'm just wondering when it all ends? When do people grow up and realize it's a video game? Especially considering it's a game with wizards and spears and dragons. I mean come on... Just play. Everyone will die sooner or later whether 1v1, 2v2, by gank, even by a random PvM experience. Why is it such a big deal? I remember Pax and Puppet back in the 2005/06 era (and I'm sure there were many more than this, but specific to me, these were who I was around) and when they would die, nobody would say a thing. Neither party would. You just kept dueling and when it was done, you'd finish with "gfs". It's mildly disturbing seeing what people say now. What has happened?

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

zerot;2070666 said:
I have kind of come across that already. I'm just wondering when it all ends? When do people grow up and realize it's a video game? Especially considering it's a game with wizards and spears and dragons. I mean come on... Just play. Everyone will die sooner or later whether 1v1, 2v2, by gank, even by a random PvM experience. Why is it such a big deal? I remember Pax and Puppet back in the 2005/06 era (and I'm sure there were many more than this, but specific to me, these were who I was around) and when they would die, nobody would say a thing. Neither party would. You just kept dueling and when it was done, you'd finish with "gfs". It's mildly disturbing seeing what people say now. What has happened?

You were the glue holding it together, when you left, my heart left. I am refreshing your MG house. Let me know if and WHEN, you ever want to come back and play. You always got a stock house with me.

PS: I am a HON RAGER. I don't know why, but I rage.

zerot

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2070667 said:
You were the glue holding it together, when you left, my heart left. I am refreshing your MG house. Let me know if and WHEN, you ever want to come back and play. You always got a stock house with me.

PS: I am a HON RAGER. I don't know why, but I rage.

Thanks man. I'll have to let ya know. I do get on occasionally to refresh, but see it's usually refreshed already. If you want you can have it back, just let me know. It's a pretty good spot to just be sitting and nobody using it. So let me know.

I've noticed that with you. I dunno why either... haha. I find myself getting frustrated sometimes, too, but it's usually when I get 3v1'd with WS graveyard, mini, sb while others are hitting me. But, what can ya do, it's part of the game. Haha.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

zerot;2070674 said:
Thanks man. I'll have to let ya know. I do get on occasionally to refresh, but see it's usually refreshed already. If you want you can have it back, just let me know. It's a pretty good spot to just be sitting and nobody using it. So let me know.

I've noticed that with you. I dunno why either... haha. I find myself getting frustrated sometimes, too, but it's usually when I get 3v1'd with WS graveyard, mini, sb while others are hitting me. But, what can ya do, it's part of the game. Haha.

Its worth it to keep it on your account. If for anything, maybe an incentive for you to continue to log on every week or so. Who knows? You might eventually start wondering back to the pits and find a spark again. Maybe not, its yours none the less. There is a huge shortage of players like yourself, gotta' hold on to every angle on keeping them coming back.

I think what it is for HoN and me raging, is you can lose to players you know your better than because of someone else. I have def. seen a decrease in real bad players since open beta though, I am guessing for the obvious reasons.

zerot

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2070675 said:
Its worth it to keep it on your account. If for anything, maybe an incentive for you to continue to log on every week or so. Who knows? You might eventually start wondering back to the pits and find a spark again. Maybe not, its yours none the less.

I think what it is for HoN and me raging, is you can lose to players you know your better than because of someone else. I have def. seen a decrease in real bad players since open beta though, I am guessing for the obvious reasons.

Well maybe you should lane with me for a while. I'm not too bad. Haha.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

zerot;2070676 said:
Well maybe you should lane with me for a while. I'm not too bad. Haha.

Your always invited, I know I sent you the vent info a while back. Alex is usually in there when hes logged in, phil is always in there. There are probably a couple of other old players you would remember that are frequent flyers as well. At the very least, you can find players who I am sure you have played UO with a few times.

Squire

Wikolia reading a few of your posts about dueling, everyone has basically lost respect for one another, and many have tried to revive that. I know that my crew that mainly consists of old players from back in the day and some new: <>The Droogs - Guild Details - My UOGamers we're trying to revive that aspect of the game.

Friends and chill people welcome.

edit: @wik - you should seriously consider playing with us, it's fun. we hop back and forth on uo/hon or any other games if anyone has em.