UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Behold the Unstoppable Zerg that is Hz

silvertiger

Knight
Lol I am not stressed out about this server, I will never be. But the pvp here blows lol and has for a couple years now. It's plain simple facts.

I'm not claiming to be almighty, my actions on the field do that for me. If you think I suck great, if you think im good, great.
1v1 Chaos?

And silvertiger don't cry soon like you always do about back to Hz to your king MB. You are cowardly loser.

TROLLED again. I hate you guys!

Lucifall

Knight
would love to see how many of Hz would still be around if they would of lost everything.
Considering past members and present, I'd say between 10-20 still play after losing everything and now have better stuff than they had before.

Still, Barcode has competitive suits now. So the reason they don't play is not items, and I doubt it was to begin with.

Also some of us just don't enjoy playing this BS hold 1 key pvp.
Perfectly understandable, even though his was never an issue vs China, D.C., etc.

Why is it an issue now?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Perfectly understandable, even though This was never an issue vs China, D.C., etc.

Why is it an issue now?

pretty simple, and am talking about myself and not on behalf of all barcode, Why ask us to spend tons of time to report other players that were using shitty scripts or made EOS waste her time to create a script for runuo to detect players running ce and as crooked as the previous staff was still tried to clean some shitty loopers for the end result of Ryan letting a pure loop assist to be legal on demise, TBH I just feel like instead of moving forward we went back in time to hummm 2005-2007 when playuo was aloud.

Lucifall

Knight
pretty simple, and am talking about myself and not on behalf of all barcode, Why ask us to spend tons of time to report other players that were using shitty scripts or made EOS waste her time to create a script for runuo to detect players running ce and as crooked as the previous staff was still tried to clean some shitty loopers for the end result of Ryan letting a pure loop assist to be legal on demise, TBH I just feel like instead of moving forward we went back in time to hummm 2005-2007 when playuo was aloud.

I miss that time period. People didn't complain over trivial stuff as much as they do now.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I miss that time period. People didn't complain over trivial stuff as much as they do now.

So do I, cause we were never told back then that shit would get "better"

don't take me wrong as soon as I can get a descent stable internet ill be back @ brit running after these random blues.

Lucifall

Knight
So do I, cause we were never told back then that shit would get "better"

don't take me wrong as soon as I can get a descent stable internet ill be back @ brit running after these random blues.

Now that's the attitude I like to see. See you then. :D

Slugworth

Squire
To start there is maybe 3 barcode members that are around. Bile, Paul, and myself. And there suits are shit. And they lost everything for proving this shit shard was corrupt. Demise sucks, competiton sucks. Go play a new game and stop defending this garbage.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
To start there is maybe 3 barcode members that are around. Bile, Paul, and myself. And there suits are shit. And they lost everything for proving this shit shard was corrupt. Demise sucks, competiton sucks. Go play a new game and stop defending this garbage.
why u trying to kill demise bro? some people enjoy playing here. if you don't like demise, then maybe you should be elsewhere, and leave everyone else the hell alone.

why u trying to kill demise bro? some people enjoy playing here. if you don't like demise, then maybe you should be elsewhere, and leave everyone else the hell alone.

Yo, he was obviously just defending a previous post. It's not like the guy just made his own thread stating, HEY FUCKERS UR SHARD SUCKS. Sk8nomad duel me 800 mil bitch u suck, IM THE BEST EVER KID.