UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Behold the Unstoppable Zerg that is Hz

If your guild was a tight nit group of 5-6 good players I would actually take this thread serious. Anyone can join HZ fresh out of haven with no pvp experience.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Would be nicer if instead of making 2.5 hour video cut it into smaller episodes - harrower fight at least deserves a separete video. Also with your voice it would be much more exciting (but you surley know this already ).

Btw: we lost only because Iron Items had to go to some stupid party (or something) instead of playing UO whole weekend like all the normal people. Without the alliance lider there was no organisation and welll - what happened everyone can just see in the video ; /.

raveX

Page
If your guild was a tight nit group of 5-6 good players I would actually take this thread serious. Anyone can join HZ fresh out of haven with no pvp experience.

So no credit to 2-3 core members that can pull together a bunch of 'scrubs' (no offense, I am a scrub too) and have a major impact on the shard? And please no ZERG comments as that particular conversation is beat to death.

And for the record, I am not HZ. Plus, my only in-game interaction with them thus far has been of me getting killed by them.

So no credit to 2-3 core members that can pull together a bunch of 'scrubs' (no offense, I am a scrub too) and have a major impact on the shard? And please no ZERG comments as that particular conversation is beat to death.

And for the record, I am not HZ. Plus, my only in-game interaction with them thus far has been of me getting killed by them.
No credit at all.. Aos is just a bunch of spam, with a big guild like that you don't have to have any organization on an AOS server.. Now on a UOR server it's a different story. I give props to hz for atleast giving the shard a shitload of people to fight though.. Good times.

Yeah guess I need to upload my video of me fighting them 1v8 for 10 minutes hardly leaving screen, thank god for bandicam.. whats a good site to upload videos in HD?

MB

Knight
Would be nicer if instead of making 2.5 hour video cut it into smaller episodes - harrower fight at least deserves a separete video. Also with your voice it would be much more exciting (but you surley know this already ).
Youtube can skip ahead to relevant spawn. During fight portions, Mumble audio is on in the video.

Now that you have so many Ps and l00tz maybe you can buy cross heal lessons.

Zerging is hard. :(

Attachments

• Morgana Knox_6-22_17.47.jpg
    Morgana Knox_6-22_17.47.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 26

Slugworth

Squire
Lot more than 5 active players rofl, Pvp is fucking hopping on demise right now. Theres been 30 people all day in brit fighting.
May be lots of people fighting, but all of the good players are gone. Including myself, I don't see myself logging back on to this shit unless someone actually calls me out for a 1v1.

Iron Item

Squire
I think that the shard is going well. There is a lot of new players that are getting their suits and soon they will be able to 1v1 with you. Dont worry.

Iron Item

Squire
I watched a lot of MB's movies. I read websides of Hz. I read their forum. Hz wins only because of mage/necro/sw templates. If there is 6-7 chars like that , they are just killing everything around. It's hard to fight such a team. But 1v1 mostly they are just pathetic. Soon even thunderstorm and essence of wind will not save you poor Hz.