UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Artists of Demise

psz

Administrator
Since *SOME*body cried that I hadn't done an MSPaint one, here's an oldie (JPEG compression blurred it :-<)

Jossy

Wanderer
The Mysterious Stranger said:
EDIT: lol, thank god The involved parties did not see that.... hahaha...

we both saw it. one thought it was funny, the other wasn't impressed.

(hmmm, is my assumption correct in you being the one not impressed?) well, if its any consolation Jossy , I am drawing a portrait of you......
(using the pictures you posted.)

is still far from done, but yeah, I do it in my spare time (hey I get bored too...when I am not studying..)

I draw portraits... real or fake people...

heck, even anime verison of people too =P...

it will be awhile though.....

Edit: corrected for "weirdness"

The Mysterious Stranger said:
meh... the title is "Artist of demise" isn't it?

(or was it suppose to be NOT serious....and just jesting around with paint =P )

hahaha..oh well, nvm then.

Jesting with paint 4tw

hmmmm, okay...let see if this works...

yeah, it was alot better in paper, apparently, my scanner does not like pencil at all.... so I redid the thing..(fixing up) in paint....

lol, this took 2 hours total =P

and yeah, I got lazy, used a neutral expression and did not do close up portriat....

I did take my creative license alittle bit.... (and I only had 2 pictures to work with....) =P

Edit: man, now that I look at it, and the paper infront of me....all the shadings are not in it... and yeah, the picture degraded ALOT....darn it...

argh, I shaded in the lines extra hard too!! yet, the scan is still broken... hmmm, I wonder if I need to clean my scanner...

say... anyone know if the scanner can be "optimised"?

*argh, I need more practice... *

I was resizing it.... for userfriendliness

ARGH, still too big... *curses*

*still trying to make it smalleR*

*tinkers around with scanner to see if I can make the better scan.*

*cries* after afew tries, still not much improvement, the scanner, just won't take pencil... *