UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Artists of Demise

Jossy

Wanderer
Artists of Demise

last night a bunch of us in mIRC were having fun in MSPaint :D someone suggested we start a new thread to post our masterpieces in. (i'll be really mad if you guys don't post your drawings lol)

(this was my response to outkasts' *nude* pic in the photo thread)

psz

Administrator

Or are we only supposed to post stuff we did *IN* paint? (If so, any other programs, or Paint ONLY?)

pbguy434

Knight
Well...Just a little something different ;) . Made all in Photoshop. Uhh, sorry for the big size, if a mod wants, just edit my post and put a link instead of an image.

...... I will post some of my drawings later...

but yeah, I don't think thats so...errr appropriate...

*grabs swords...hmmm, which one..Scimitar, Cutlass, Dao, Katanna or Nagatanna...yes... I will pick my Nagatanna. *

*someone's honor may need defending.... *

hahahaa...

EDIT: lol, thank god The involved parties did not see that.... hahaha...

Smart move Rakwon... deleting it =P

bknoid

Wanderer
The Mysterious Stranger said:
...... I will post some of my drawings later...

but yeah, I don't think thats so...errr appropriate...

*grabs swords...hmmm, which one..Scimitar, Cutlass, Dao, Katanna or Nagatanna...yes... I will pick my Nagatanna. *

*someone's honor may need defending.... *

hahahaa...

its pg :D

I just saw that pop in my head right when I saw it... all in fun :)

bknoid

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Thats what you think...

booo... I dident delete it.. I thought it was funny. I knew you were going to delete it... well at least a few of us got to see its wonder.