UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror
I am rreturning to uo now and back when i played i had this same idea so im definately in and i have char ready to go! i have a first time uo player that ive also got a char for that id like to have join aswell. let me know.

Edalon

Squire
Guild is active. It's just me and some other members that play very erratically. Sometimes everyday for many hours, sometimes not at all for a week or two. The idea is to get as many members as possible so that everyone will be able to play with someone at anytime and sometimes get massive group of slayers doing their thing. Anyone that is a person and has a char that fits the description in first post is welcome.

Edalon

amtothepm and I are on most nights, XizOrOFpac we would be glad to have both you and your friend to throw in a few arrows. Would be good intro for new guy, as with enough of us he doesn't have to do a ton more then target and attack ;)

I'm pumped, I am returning to UO, and started making a character last night for this specific role and voila, I stumbled accross this thread today. What are the odds of that?

Edalon, I used to be in your Ranger guild a couple years back, can't quite remember my name. I think it was Pierre Lacroix or something like that. Anyhow, I'll get my new char, Robin Hood, trained and ready to join up! I'll be on tonight around 8:00ish pm EST. CYA GUYS SOON!

Nice, look for Crikey later tonight I think he can get you added.
How late do you normally play? on weekdays amtothepm is usually on a little later, like 11 central.
I'm on the west coast, but am on earlier in the evenings at times. I think I am gonna be a little limited this week though as I got a midterm thurs, though I will probably play some tonight at least.

Ok thanks, I'm typically on every night at around 8:30pm EST (except Tuesday nights) until about 10:30ish pm EST. I work at 5:30am so I can't stay up too late.
I added you all to my aim (I think) If not, add me.
AIM: robinhooduo
cya guys in game soon, my char is pretty much done.
archery, anat, tacts, heal, resist, hiding and stealthing.

crikey

Sorceror
Oh hello all.
I haven't been playing too much UO the past week. Just a few minutes here and a few minutes there...
Anyhow, send me a skype or aim message if your playing and need to get in! I leave my computer running all day, and I always have either aim or skype on (but rarely both).
If you see me at del ponds, and I'm ignoring you, it means I am just AFK. Not ignoring you lol

Give me a buzz

I just sent a round of PMs to people who responded to this thread, but haven't seemed to be added to the guild yet.

Anyone I missed, or anyone else who is interested feel free to aim me @ scryan10

Lets fucking shoot some people with arrows (or better yet, bolts) tonight.

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror
I have an Alchy Arhcer mage (strange temp) id like to Join Plus my Fisher/Archer Hider with healing that my Girlfriends gonna use, and Also a couple other Arhcers id like To join.

Crikey, John Rambo and myself on a successful kill in Bucs Den. Poor Remy didn't stand a chance!

Attachments

• hunt.jpg
    hunt.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 19
lol we had a few kills there... Good times, lots of call ins.

Hopefully be having another session in a little bit if you or anyone else can come back on.

Are you guys still doing active? i just saw this...id be interested in making a archer for the guild kinda reminds me of old uo...please let me know if you guys are still active.

amtothepm

Knight
Are you guys still doing active? i just saw this...id be interested in making a archer for the guild kinda reminds me of old uo...please let me know if you guys are still active.
yes. it's still active and we're actively recruiting archers who are interested in nefarious activities

my resist is done my toon should be done soon...so im guessing we are just using gm xbows or bows? should i make a fletcher aswell? i dont remember seeing magic bows dropping or anything....If we need a fletcher i will certainly make one.

Johnny, if you need help finishing your character AIM me later on and I'll help. I have a GM fletcher/lumber so if you need any bows/xbows or ammo just ask :D

I use GM made heavy xbows, don't know about the rest though.