UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers

Edalon

Squire
Now I have decided to awake the red archerguild I had about two years ago. Then we were rangers of britannia. Me and Locc Dawg ran the guild. We had some good fun in that. This time I think we will try to get greater numbers. Mission statement is as usual kill all blues. When we play within the guild there are no friendly blues, meaning all blues (and other reds) are fair to target. The idea is not pvp, its pure pking. Any type of pking will be done by the guild. Dungeon pking, vendorspot camping even townkilling.

Every char will basically have the same characterbuild - Archery, tactics, anatomy, alchemy, hiding. After those five skills members can chose to have healing, stealth, magery, meditation. Pick what you prefer. Its good to have some archers with magery to gate us around. For chars without magery go with classic 100 100 25 stats for fast powerful shooting. With magery set balance stats so that you can gate but still will be a decent archer.

Any adult and mature player is welcome. Ragers and whiners need not apply. We want players that laugh at raging, not people that rage themselves. Preferably people that has few problems with griefing the enemy...

See you in game to join

Edalon

uonoobs

Knight
I would love to join, my red hider archer is currently in factions so i'll need three days to get him off them!

I dont rage but I don't use a microphone, I hope that's not a problem!

I'll find you in game next time I log in (I'll be definitely wearing an orc mask just in case :D !)

Code Blue

Knight
I'm down but i dont have alchemy.

My template is archery,tactics,magery,anatomy,healing,hiding, and that dreaded resist.

Let me know buddy!

Edalon

Squire
You are both most welcome in guild. Minor differences in template is not a dealbreaker :).

Anyone interested should post here so I can make a rough rollcount. About 8 guys have announced their interest this far.

Ed

Polygamy

Wanderer
Heya, I've made a new character for this. Haven't been able to reach Edalon though. Can I contact one of you other folks? Message me.

crikey

Sorceror
decided to came back just for this occasion, need 2 more days till i get out of faction
That takes too much time! :p I made a 7x archer/hiding/alchy archer for this guild in under 20 hours.
Just waiting to find Edalon in the damn game.....he is an elusive one

I got a hide archer who would be more then willing to throw a few arrows into the mix, give me a reason to play this game a little more.
I aimed you before I think, hopefully I can find you ingame sunday...

crikey

Sorceror
Anyone looking to join can ask me in game(any character named Crikey), by forum messaging me, or sending me a message in skype or aim.

*IMPORTANT* Make sure you do not have any characters in factions on the account you wish to add your archer on. The guild is currently in COM, mainly so we can enter towns and TOWNKILL if we feel like it ;)

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
lawl I happen to have a red archer...

my last battle on him was against 3 factioners who did nothing but bola me...

I did not die that day..

hes a mage hide archer cant remember if he has alch or not 2bh

Edalon

Squire
Gentlemen. I am sorry that I have a hardtime to answer your calls in this forum. The powers that be have decided to revoke the ease of use i used to have in these forums... In clear speak it takes me a long time to log in and to post, alot of times I can't post or read pms at all... Thus my kind friends deal with this area in my stead.

Now. I decided to join CoM to give us access to towns. We are not factioners per se BUT we may at times lend the CoM our services and defend bases or parttake in raids. This is up to every single member to decide for themselves, not mandatory in any way. I chose CoM since they are the most honourable faction to chose from. The so called true britannians, shadowlords and minaxes all share one characteristic. They like to leave their destiny in the hands of others they find to be their betters. The CoM are atleast a loose group that favours gripping the bullshorn oneself, not in the name of some "good" or "evil" master. Thus CoM it is.

We in the BOG! are murderers yes it is true, but still we do this in a way that leads to the betterment of our victims character. They become better, smarter and more streetwise persons after being assaulted by us. We may target anyone but our favourite targets are those greedy pvming tamers in dungeons, rich merchants and their equally rich customers as well as annoying halfhumans that with their very existance soil the streets of this great realm. We are red men on a mission to set this world on a new righteous path.

As all that know me knows I am not a powercrazed fool, I don't consider myself a leader of our group or anything like that, I am merely a coordinator making the good men group up. Everyone amongst us is an equal.

Join us and bring meaning to your sosarian existance!

Edalon -> Lionel

Edalon

Squire
Gentlemen. I am sorry that I have a hardtime to answer your calls in this forum. The powers that be have decided to revoke the ease of use i used to have in these forums... In clear speak it takes me a long time to log in and to post, alot of times I can't post or read pms at all... Thus my kind friends deal with this area in my stead.

Now. I decided to join CoM to give us access to towns. We are not factioners per se BUT we may at times lend the CoM our services and defend bases or parttake in raids. This is up to every single member to decide for themselves, not mandatory in any way. I chose CoM since they are the most honourable faction to chose from. The so called true britannians, shadowlords and minaxes all share one characteristic. They like to leave their destiny in the hands of others they find to be their betters. The CoM are atleast a loose group that favours gripping the bullshorn oneself, not in the name of some "good" or "evil" master. Thus CoM it is.

We in the BOG! are murderers yes it is true, but still we do this in a way that leads to the betterment of our victims character. They become better, smarter and more streetwise persons after being assaulted by us. We may target anyone but our favourite targets are those greedy pvming tamers in dungeons, rich merchants and their equally rich customers as well as annoying halfhumans that with their very existance soil the streets of this great realm. We are red men on a mission to set this world on a new righteous path.

As all that know me knows I am not a powercrazed fool, I don't consider myself a leader of our group or anything like that, I am merely a coordinator making the good men group up. Everyone amongst us is an equal.

Edalon -> Lionel

Edalon

Squire

Edalon -> Lionel

Edalon

Squire

Edalon -> Lionel