UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone want to 1v1 for gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no you are a faggot from the previous 30 encounters. You got mad because I wouldn't do exactly what you said, because I knew death was going to happen. You don't x heal worth a fuck, and only care about you living. Other people such as my self try to help the group
you are kidding me right? i never leave anyone hanging in field fights lol..i'll fight 1v4. i don't give a fuck. i cross heal like a beast bro, alot of ppl would back me up on that=)

I actually remember that being posted once LOL. Is there anything uonewbs wont lie about?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you are kidding me right? i never leave anyone hanging in field fights lol..i'll fight 1v4. i don't give a fuck. i cross heal like a beast bro, alot of ppl would back me up on that=)

I tried to get you on the field yesterday and you said "I'm not getting ganked 2v1"

Nice lie bro

I never said you can't x heal... I said you don't x heal me, hence why I didn't trust your ass and why you raged and kicked me out of call. Then tried to say you used 770+ lightning wand charges in one night. stop the lying for once ffs

crikey

Sorceror
I never said you can't x heal... I said you don't x heal me, hence why I didn't trust your ass and why you raged and kicked me out of call. Then tried to say you used 770+ lightning wand charges in one night. stop the lying for once ffs
Oh lawd he's one of them carazy guys?

No wonder he plays 95% of the time alone.

I bet he bosses Compton around like a field..... Whoops no racism allowed anymore q_q

amtothepm

Knight
so to you, im a faggot because i ended call on you a couple times? i didn't even rage or say anything to you, just ended call because i was tired of you literally talking nonstop for an hour straight, i'd even say brb going to the bathroom and the wife could hear you still talking..."know what im talm bout" lmfao you have 0 field awareness and im better off playing by myself than with you. sorry
lmfao verbally destroyed

crikey

Sorceror
is treats CODE woRD FOR heorin?
If he was taking them kinda treata I think he'd be doing the opposite of "waking up" lol

Plus, amtothepm is rich IRL I heard

I've never heard of many rich heroin addicts (not including celebrities) XD

Nigga would be spending all his money on bags of dope instead of cuban cigars, and 500 dollar uo donation shrouds XD

Fuck, I bet he even drinks expensive booze. Whatcha rocking over there am2pm, some johnnie walker blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.