UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone play Sonoma ~98-AOS?

TheRemedy

Sorceror
Re: Anyone play Sonoma ~98-AOS?

InfamousRO;2002278 said:
I was phix from [M].... played and commanded minax faction

I have to say the last fight I remember with you I killed you in the basement of the bard guildhall behind WBB. You were afk and I stole your points, sorry :(. Many other fights though, you were an axer right?

ShaneM;2003749 said:
I played Sonoma. I was Elias in COP and Hurley in D. I heard someone on Hybrid was running around as Hurley now so I came to sheck it out.

Fellow guild member, I believe I still have you in ICQ the greatest of all messengers.

Smokulous;2004887 said:
Wow sup, Viper from Minax, played with you quite a bit :)

If you are the same viper that I know from pre-factions order/chaos days, always wore gold armor with a purple skirt, I have you in ICQ still as well.

The moral of the story: WTF guys, I've been sitting here in ICQ since 1999, no message or anything, some friends you are!
;)

dex monkey

Wanderer

hey anyone remember seraph occelot?? remedy i remember u from way back when u ran around with my cuzzin dark merek alot back in the day or i think it was him tryin to hang around u. but funny thing is hes on here too.

Snargg;2002239 said:
Oprah Wienerfrey, Ulv Sheepshagger

Owned the Tower at bucs teleporter.
Cousin was in PAS with King David and them.

Fought Gohan, Flood, KMSEMPERFI, Mesdoram Elmsdore, Rebel, Mia Ithiliri, The Fukadas..... Ah memories lol.. But yea.. Also participated in the OSI PvP tourny.. Dr. Downer was my partner.. We made it to Gohan and Sir Dexter.. He was mean ass dexter man with Gohan healing lol.. But they got owned by some japs eventually at the last round.. We beat Korian Kelfor and Edge in the first round

You god damn newbie. We died after they used a ring/necklace of invis when I was going to have the kill shot 2v1. Dex saw it, he was sittin right next to me.

<Handy Man>

Traveler

I was Sir Spanky i ran with Gunn and MADMAN we were the guys that duped all that purple stuff

scammer

Wanderer

lol duping purples?? good way to get banned back in the day 4 sho, supposed to dupe stackables sir! Hammer- Sonoma
UGK moonglow GY killa illa
I also remember Jameriquai - punk of tetheran keep hehe

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

scammer;2069811 said:
lol duping purples?? good way to get banned back in the day 4 sho, supposed to dupe stackables sir! Hammer- Sonoma
UGK moonglow GY killa illa
I also remember Jameriquai - punk of tetheran keep hehe

I remember you like it was yesterday. I used to watch you fight WarNerve and his posse at the Xroads while he was house hiding in his cabin. There were people who used to page GMS on you because they thought you were cheating.

I was friended to a bunch of houses on the Xroads back then. You remember Zortness? Tree? Lucifer? Tony Montana? Elmyra Puffball? Those were the days.. for sure.

You most def. were a beast..

I played until I was out of highschool around 2001. I've had a couple characters on this server, but my playtime is random at best. I'm looking for some people to jam with though.

Ohio

Sorceror

I was I WILL KILL ALL - LiFe EnDeR - Special K- used to roll around with Runt and Angle of War and Sunny One

scammer

Wanderer

WillyDaSquid;2070090 said:
I remember you like it was yesterday. I used to watch you fight WarNerve and his posse at the Xroads while he was house hiding in his cabin. There were people who used to page GMS on you because they thought you were cheating.

I was friended to a bunch of houses on the Xroads back then. You remember Zortness? Tree? Lucifer? Tony Montana? Elmyra Puffball? Those were the days.. for sure.

LOL thats right WarNerve haha thats also Father Fixxxxer i remember hehe..
Tree!!! man wtf how u been i totally remember you haha were u Elmyra puffball? Has anyone ever seen Nara!?
-thank god someone remembers Hammer- lol insta hally and fastcast i used to take down whole crews by myself with a few tables lol!!
but yeah i play Hybrid now doing the same thang owning niggaz left and right u know
lets fuckin hook up smoke a fatty in moonglow or somethin lols PZ

I AM DISEASE I AM AS ANCIENT AS THE COSMOS --I WILL TAKE UR LEWTS --THANKS FOR THE LEWT PHAGS --STFUB Aim- jammaplaya

Mad Dog West

Traveler

I played, Ghost Face Killa, etc. don't really play UOG much anymore

From about 97-00? I was in [-R-] The Rebellion
I mostly solo'd once the guild dissolved but was in [D] Dynasty, I remember you in my later years, rev in the earlier

Ummm I think you were in my guild once Ghost Face, perhaps not. I played Sonoma OSI nearly since its birth, till the Artifacts came out.

I mainly played as Selk Painbringer and I ran the guild DIE, which later was changed into Death Squad oOo.
Some members were ummm KMSEMPERFI, Ba Ba Booey, Lysander, of Light, of Darkness, Riptus, Fashion Nugget, Bash, Tito Ortiz, Door, sAtAn and so many I cant recall the names

Mad Dog West

Traveler

I played Sonoma. I was Elias in COP and Hurley in D. I heard someone on Hybrid was running around as Hurley now so I came to sheck it out.

I think I recall you about the end of my days on Sonoma. I was Selk Painbringer and the GM of COP, KEMSEMPERFI is a real life friend, sad to say after moving I lost contact with him after 7 or so years :(

Anyways yeah I recall your name......

Mad Dog West

Traveler
Sir Spanky... vaugely recall, no offence. Surely you'd agree we didnt hang all that much. Id guess you knew Lysander much better. Yeah, dont know what it was about Lysander and him wanting to own the very roads we walked on at the x-roads..... lol he was a crazy fighter though...... so you play on Hybrid? If so, PvPing?

Mad Dog West

Traveler

Tree? Lol he use to hang around Brit Xroads alot, for a time. A easy kill not worth the time. He was nearly always on foot (respected him for that) found of playing PURE dexsters. As for Elmyra Puffball, Im almost certain that was Ba Ba Booey, a GOOD friend at the time and old guild member. I played as Selk Painbringer and ran Death Squad (which use to be DIE on the title, later changed to oOo).

Phix I recall only from fighting him, for a time me and KMSEMPERFI, PAIN & RAIDER (real life friends)..... got into it and we use to fight Phix alot, along with Wasp for that matter. Lysander where you been man? KMSEPERFI you also..... Ba Ba Booey seen youre pad on Hybrid is that you from Sonoma?

AIM: [email protected]

Mad Dog West

Traveler

I was I WILL KILL ALL - LiFe EnDeR - Special K- used to roll around with Runt and Angle of War and Sunny One

Ok damn Sunny One was in Death Squad oOo also.... was a cool guy. Pretty aggressive from what I recall....

Mad Dog West

Traveler

LOL thats right WarNerve haha thats also Father Fixxxxer i remember hehe..
Tree!!! man wtf how u been i totally remember you haha were u Elmyra puffball? Has anyone ever seen Nara!?
-thank god someone remembers Hammer- lol insta hally and fastcast i used to take down whole crews by myself with a few tables lol!!
but yeah i play Hybrid now doing the same thang owning niggaz left and right u know
lets fuckin hook up smoke a fatty in moonglow or somethin lols PZ

I AM DISEASE I AM AS ANCIENT AS THE COSMOS --I WILL TAKE UR LEWTS --THANKS FOR THE LEWT PHAGS --STFUB Aim- jammaplaya

No way Tree could not have been Emeral Puffball, coulda swore when we use to attack Tree, Emeral was in my guild. Hummmm... hehehe
*missing those reds vs blues firefield fights at the dungeon entrences!*

Sunny one

Sorceror
Ummm I think you were in my guild once Ghost Face, perhaps not. I played Sonoma OSI nearly since its birth, till the Artifacts came out.

I mainly played as Selk Painbringer and I ran the guild DIE, which later was changed into Death Squad oOo.
Some members were ummm KMSEMPERFI, Ba Ba Booey, Lysander, of Light, of Darkness, Riptus, Fashion Nugget, Bash, Tito Ortiz, Door, sAtAn and so many I cant recall the names

you son of a motha fuckin bitch.... you didnt even mention me... im hurt selk, hurt. I gave you millllllions!