UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone play Sonoma ~98-AOS?

Sir Achilles

Wanderer
Anyone play Sonoma ~98-AOS?

Looking for anyone who may remember me, played on Sonoma primarily from around 1998 through 'til the release of AoS.

Some of my chars were Sir Achilles, Felite, Sinistrad

Hit me up if you remember me!
Played here on UOG for a few years too, but that was a while back. (Chars: Sir Achilles, Felite, Tamerlane, Ba'al)

Re: Anyone play Sonoma ~98-AOS?

Me and my friend played back then. I was SnipeR, Derision or Displacer your Sir Achilles character seems very familiar

TheRemedy

Sorceror

I played, Ghost Face Killa, etc. don't really play UOG much anymore

From about 97-00? I was in [-R-] The Rebellion
I mostly solo'd once the guild dissolved but was in [D] Dynasty, I remember you in my later years, rev in the earlier

Snargg

Sorceror

Oprah Wienerfrey, Ulv Sheepshagger

Owned the Tower at bucs teleporter.
Cousin was in PAS with King David and them.

Fought Gohan, Flood, KMSEMPERFI, Mesdoram Elmsdore, Rebel, Mia Ithiliri, The Fukadas..... Ah memories lol.. But yea.. Also participated in the OSI PvP tourny.. Dr. Downer was my partner.. We made it to Gohan and Sir Dexter.. He was mean ass dexter man with Gohan healing lol.. But they got owned by some japs eventually at the last round.. We beat Korian Kelfor and Edge in the first round

Sir Achilles

Wanderer

Definitely remember you, Snargg, on Oprah at least. Had so much fun pvping at the bucs tower. Remember King David too, but I guess who doesn't from that time period.

Remedy, definitely remember you as Ghost.

Never would have thought I'd run into people I actually encountered from OSI.

Any of you run in a guild here?

Snargg

Sorceror

Yea fun times.. Back when Id run out with the key to my tower at the teleporter.. PKS use to kill me.. go to my house and try and open chests.. GM TINKERED EXPLOSION chests ftw... massive loot we made lol..

Snargg;2002579 said:
Yea fun times.. Back when Id run out with the key to my tower at the teleporter.. PKS use to kill me.. go to my house and try and open chests.. GM TINKERED EXPLOSION chests ftw... massive loot we made lol..

Best Idea ever, never thought of that.

Sir Achilles

Wanderer

Snargg;2002579 said:

What a great idea. Made my day mano.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

InfamousRO;2002678 said:
Ya hehe..... I'm thinking of starting a guild if you're interested... read my pm

I was in your guild, I remember you wearing alot of verite armor right? It was before factions came around.

ShaneM

Wanderer

I played Sonoma. I was Elias in COP and Hurley in D. I heard someone on Hybrid was running around as Hurley now so I came to sheck it out.