UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone down for 1v1 field or pits?

its basically a refab of uof/uor/uohybrid mods and codes, with shini and ghost as developers.

stolen scripts, lack of ingenuity and custom scripts, and already has made mention not to ban the sanchens/dylans of the uo world.

oh; and uoforever add to their playercount. They still have more than hybrid currently, but its nowhere than 700 total you see.

i see no longevity in that server, as its basically a zanvera reboot.

and theres a reason mickey is playing coy about their lead developer being or being close to shini, the player who's made all the custom mods for art files the recent year that mickey plays with

probably because mickey is gm or going to apart of corrupt shit

we'll see, but I'll have nothing to do with that shit fest

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
its basically a refab of uof/uor/uohybrid mods and codes, with shini and ghost as developers.

stolen scripts, lack of ingenuity and custom scripts, and already has made mention not to ban the sanchens/dylans of the uo world.

oh; and uoforever add to their playercount. They still have more than hybrid currently, but its nowhere than 700 total you see.

i see no longevity in that server, as its basically a zanvera reboot.

Go to any dungeon or any town on uof and it is packed with players. So your delusional made up assumption holds no weight.

Shini, ghost, and the other guy running the server have put too much work over the last 2 years to allow that kind of corruption take place. I already asked if I could donate for gold and they told me no.

They also would NEVER allow me to be a GM nor would I want to be.

You can think what you want about the sever and who is running it. But this is a dying served and uow might be the savior everybody has been waiting for

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
People need to wake up and realize Ryan will never be active on this server again.

The only reason this sever still exists is because it's been around so long and people know they can always come back to it if the next server fails.

Hybrid is like that girlfriend that you spent years going off and on with because it was safe and you felt comfortable with it. That's the only reason the remaining 100 active players still play here. A lot of people just don't have the time to start over or want to give up their pixels they spent 10 years collecting.

I think a fresh start is what people need. Let them get pked a bunch while farming gold by a guy with 80 magery.

This server is alive only by a sliver and I for one am over wasting my time waiting for something that's never gonna happen.

I'll be over at uow where the cool kids hang out

amtothepm

Knight
People need to wake up and realize Ryan will never be active on this server again.

The only reason this sever still exists is because it's been around so long and people know they can always come back to it if the next server fails.

Hybrid is like that girlfriend that you spent years going off and on with because it was safe and you felt comfortable with it. That's the only reason the remaining 100 active players still play here. A lot of people just don't have the time to start over or want to give up their pixels they spent 10 years collecting.

I think a fresh start is what people need. Let them get pked a bunch while farming gold by a guy with 80 magery.

This server is alive only by a sliver and I for one am over wasting my time waiting for something that's never gonna happen.

I'll be over at uow where the cool kids hang out

@General Lee 21

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
and theres a reason mickey is playing coy about their lead developer being or being close to shini, the player who's made all the custom mods for art files the recent year that mickey plays with

probably because mickey is gm or going to apart of corrupt shit

we'll see, but I'll have nothing to do with that shit fest
Kinda sad we had that 1vs1 set up then Mickey disappears....