UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone down for 1v1 field or pits?

crikey

Sorceror
Their forums are dull because it's a new server and there are no hated rivalry yet. They don't have two skilled pvpers, who both happen to be forum trolls, like we do ;)

Also, they don't have @amtothepm

crikey

Sorceror
Each forum User should have their own counter
New setup should be:

*Forum player X*
Page

Male, 25, from Valhalla

Member since June 29, 2015
Likes received from AmtothePM: 601

constant pvp in dungeon's
crews running around already.
get good am, you said u was going "all in" on uow rofl lololol

crikey

Sorceror
Back, had enough of outside today....

Went fishing up the street a few hours, iits a beautiful day out. I caught 2 small as fuck largemouth bass, and a piickeral. The damn turtles were harassing my bait (live shiners) the whole time, those fuckers. Need to get more shiners soon, only got 3 left in my tank ;/

What a waste of time. In those 3 hours, I couldve farmed Hybrid spawn for a few hundred K and possibly a few rares and/or wands

RaRae

Page
Back, had enough of outside today....

Went fishing up the street a few hours, iits a beautiful day out. I caught 2 small as fuck largemouth bass, and a piickeral. The damn turtles were harassing my bait (live shiners) the whole time, those fuckers. Need to get more shiners soon, only got 3 left in my tank ;/

What a waste of time. In those 3 hours, I couldve farmed Hybrid spawn for a few hundred K and possibly a few rares and/or wands

are u gm fishing yet?