UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any WKD?

druid311

Wanderer
Re: Any WKD?

ah you guys, there's room for more if you want to JOIN with us HAHAHAHA AH AHAHAHAH *cough mind control*

WaRgAzM

Knight

I never said i was with WKD, it is just funny how people whine just so darn much. It makes me giggle inside. And the way these people bitch *especially Grad* Im sure they get pwnt constantly by them. Or just an incident they are mad about [e cry oh, and who is Petyr?

GradGT

Sorceror

Hmm I don't know how to make it more clear that I'm not whining, I'm making fun of you. I've tried to say it before, but some people named Wargazm, who shall remain nameless, clearly have the reading comprehension of a 1st Grader. Maybe instead of reading forums, they should be reading See Spot Run, it will help them get a basic understanding of how words can be put together to make sentences that mean something.

Also War be happy you haven't seen me in game, because if you had you'd either be whining or suddenly learning to respect me.

JellySS

Wanderer

hey i remember those guys, when VC. was still alive we grounded them every night. they were good for bolas, and could be counted on to have 4 or 5 tamers with them at all times.

GradGT

Sorceror

WaRgAzM said:
Grad, stfu please. yet again. you were whining. And see spot run. Was a good book thanks.

I find the best method of attacking you is not to insult you, but to just sit quietly and let your stupid posts insult yourself.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Grad said:
I find the best method of attacking you is not to insult you, but to just sit quietly and let your stupid posts insult yourself.

Lol, and as I you? oh, and man I am feeling so attacked... lol fag

Grad said:

I get it: he quotes his earlier comment as if to prove that wargazm is insulting himself. Brilliant! Except I really don't think wargazm is, in fact, insulting himself you dumb whining bastard.

Petyr

Sorceror

Wargazm is, however, hugging the testicles of WKD without even being a member. It also seems that war has never seen WKD kill anyone.
"I never said i was with WKD, it is just funny how people whine just so darn much. It makes me giggle inside. And the way these people bitch *especially Grad* Im sure they get pwnt constantly by them. Or just an incident they are mad about [e cry" (wargazm post #145).

Petyr said:
Wargazm is, however, hugging the testicles of WKD without even being a member. It also seems that war has never seen WKD kill anyone.
"I never said i was with WKD, it is just funny how people whine just so darn much. It makes me giggle inside. And the way these people bitch *especially Grad* Im sure they get pwnt constantly by them. Or just an incident they are mad about [e cry" (wargazm post #145).

He never said he wasn't either, he's leaving it in the air.