UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any WKD?

Watabou

Knight
Re: Any WKD?

Doctor Jones said:
ahhh, another one of those idiots... just because we're blue, we suck right?

LoD? LoD is garbage. just look at you guys; nearly half of your guild is dead. have a look for yourselves.

you make it sound like because LOD is inactive and doesn't have many numbers that they're garbage

i say that you dont need numbers to be good

get it?

Jismo

Wanderer

Doctor Jones said:

LoD? LoD is garbage. just look at you guys; nearly half of your guild is dead. have a look for yourselves.

LoD is much better than WKD.

Watabou said:
you make it sound like because LOD is inactive and doesn't have many numbers that they're garbage

i say that you dont need numbers to be good

get it?

I can agree with that, but I had no idea that LoD was inactive. I was merely pointing out the fact that when looking at their guild roster, nearly half of their members were ghosts.

a loller

Wanderer

Doctor Jones said:

Lol, I was hoping you could get me started. LoD is definatley one of the top guilds on this server when active, no doubt. Most of our members have been playing since UO's birth, and are hardcore pvpers. We Will rip you up on the field. Not only do we play factioners, Funnest and hardest form of pvp, but we play on reds, and we still own. Sure we have numbers at sometimes, and you can say we gank, but we still hold our shit down 3 or 4 deep. In fact, me and Woody held it down 2 deep, and we still won some good fights. We have torn u guys up at the gy, so please dont say how were trash. And about half us being dead. WHo doest die? EVERYONE who plays uo has died at least 20 times (except ODB of course, hes uo god) Most of us havent logged on in a while, and the last fight we had, probably no one bothered to res there palyer. If any lod ever mind to get on, be sure we will field WKD, and own u. But unfortunaley there are too many thigns wrong with hybrid for Woody, so hes probably staying on divinity for now, but he'll come to his senses ;)

druid311

Wanderer

Lol, I was hoping you could get me started. LoD is definatley one of the top guilds on this server when active, no doubt. Most of our members have been playing since UO's birth, and are hardcore pvpers. We Will rip you up on the field. Not only do we play factioners, Funnest and hardest form of pvp, but we play on reds, and we still own. Sure we have numbers at sometimes, and you can say we gank, but we still hold our shit down 3 or 4 deep. In fact, me and Woody held it down 2 deep, and we still won some good fights. We have torn u guys up at the gy, so please dont say how were trash. And about half us being dead. WHo doest die? EVERYONE who plays uo has died at least 20 times (except ODB of course, hes uo god) Most of us havent logged on in a while, and the last fight we had, probably no one bothered to res there palyer. If any lod ever mind to get on, be sure we will field WKD, and own u. But unfortunaley there are too many thigns wrong with hybrid for Woody, so hes probably staying on divinity for now, but he'll come to his senses
i don't recall the doc ever saying he was in WKD.. he was making a statement as a blue in general, btw I've never seen you guys around

a loller

Wanderer

druid311 said:
i don't recall the doc ever saying he was in WKD.. he was making a statement as a blue in general, btw I've never seen you guys around

Have you just started playing recently? We went inactive about 1 month and a half ago... and and aobut the numerbs thing. Yes we have 23 members. But Mosnt of us have at least 2 character in it, so we really only had about 8 active members.

druid311

Wanderer

Have you just started playing recently?
No, look at my account age on the forum first off, and 2ndly I've been here longer than 2.5yrs
We went inactive about 1 month and a half ago... and and aobut the numerbs thing. Yes we have 23 members. But Mosnt of us have at least 2 character in it, so we really only had about 8 active members.
Name some characters
Does this mean I win this thread?
no.

a loller

Wanderer

Legion of doom and lol.lol.lol = me
Digital Pimp, Woody III, PLus 2 Legion Of Dooms= Woody
Gorion and Gorion= Icehouse
Facedown assup= Pookie and Facedown assup
AJ=legion of doom
JD=legiond of doom

And some others, that arent active.

a loller

Wanderer

Grad said:
facedown assup, hmm yea that IS how he likes it. :iceburn:

lol thats what he got it from i think..someone said that to him and he took it as his name

facedown assup that's how we like to fuQ

WaRgAzM

Knight

Grad said:
facedown assup, hmm yea that IS how he likes it. :iceburn:
Oh, and grad sucks at life. Just a little comment. You flame so damn much, yet I have never seen your ass anywhere in game tbh =/

a loller

Wanderer

WaRgAzM said:
Oh, and grad sucks at life. Just a little comment. You flame so damn much, yet I have never seen your ass anywhere in game tbh =/

lol hes china learning how to break pieces of wood in half