UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Broodex

Wanderer
Re: Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Yeah i played catskills and im just starting out on gamers from defiance. My names on catskills where Townsend, Jigga Man, BLADE from like '99, War, and Rasta.

I played Atlantic and Catskills, but mainly Catskills as:
ScheisteRMeisteR
Bob The Blue Cat
BaaL

Accounts and House are still there too, I just never play and I am not paying for it. No clue who is.

About the only name I really remember from there was a character named Ping Pong that would decimate like 4 people trying to gank him.

Zizon

Wanderer

Hey, its Zizon\Wynd from Catskills...

Doc, I remember you, we first met around the Minoc field, If I remember correctly.... I was in UDL at the time...

Hey Guys

Just started playing a little here with a few friend, not nearly as much as before but if some of you want to pvp, let me know.

Demonic-Cats

Wanderer

DantragXH Catskill;1765528 said:
Hey Guys

Just started playing a little here with a few friend, not nearly as much as before but if some of you want to pvp, let me know.

Holy christ he's alive! haha ;)

PM me with your contact info and I can get you set up with cash etc.

AriakusXH

Wanderer

DantragXH Catskill;1765528 said:
Hey Guys

dant I left you all my info in a pm contact me today I have been tying to track you down. Good to have ou back.

AriakusXH;1765538 said:
dant I left you all my info in a pm contact me today I have been tying to track you down. Good to have ou back.

Good deal man, just sent you an email.

Demonic, good to see you on here too, I don't have aim but ill set it up and message you.

Hey guy's !

There seems to be a family reunion going on in here!

Long time no see Ariakus ! what's been going on with you ?

Have you guys been playing here a long time ??, is there actually people to kill on this server or is it full of trammies ?

Demonic-Cats

Wanderer

DantragXH Catskill;1765543 said:
Good deal man, just sent you an email.

Demonic, good to see you on here too, I don't have aim but ill set it up and message you.

Alright man sounds good.

Knightmare XH;1765544 said:
Hey guy's !

There seems to be a family reunion going on in here!

Long time no see Ariakus ! what's been going on with you ?

Have you guys been playing here a long time ??, is there actually people to kill on this server or is it full of trammies ?

Population hovers around 1,000 people and there is always someone to kill or a blue to pk lol.

We all played awhile back and literally just logged in again over the past few days.

Fez_

Knight

I played Atlantic (as a huge! noob)

Bukio (about every differnt class, tamer swordsman,fencer,mage,lockpicker)
liz (dexer Fencer)

Sounds good Demonic,

I created my account this weekend, I am currently macroing like a mofo but I will be ready to pk soon enough :)

Can't wait to make people cry again !!!

Demonic-Cats

Wanderer

Knightmare XH;1765552 said:
Sounds good Demonic,

I created my account this weekend, I am currently macroing like a mofo but I will be ready to pk soon enough :)

Can't wait to make people cry again !!!

Me either!

I got my 2 7x mages, trying to find a house and bulk regs atm but other then that i'm good to go.

xcxteamsleepxcx;1765839 said:
my icq name was synthetic messiah.

i was always around with atma/oz/american psycho/zmistu

I thought that was you, I'm an old school Berserk myself. Main chars name were Catfish and Odin.
I've been trying forever to get Xanthor, Mordred, Blanel and Oz to check this place out but it seems like they are so addicted to WoW now. :/

eh, I know oz and Z are doing teh war hammer, i saw alchemie here... he's still somewhat good at pvp. hit me up on aim odin

xcxteamsleepxcx

Maas

Squire

atl and cats also was gl way back in day
im mainly known as maas on both shards alternates
maasinator
nosferatu
vittorio
Z-Ro
Lestat
Jukester